40

LONG CHAPTER!
-12 days later-
Lucy POV:
It's now 6th January, it's been about 4 weeks since Bens injury. We're heading to start Bens recovery today, I'll assess him and make a plan but I think he'll be okay to start slowly recovering. I'm now 24weeks pregnant and got a little bump.
Christmas and new year we're amazing, we had a family Christmas then for new year we saw all of the lads and had a party.
-5 hours later-
Masons finished training now and we've had a really successful start to Bens recovery, the knee is healing well and we've been able to do some to help recovery. I've told him, to start with it'll only be a couple of days a week but we'll build it up.
I've given Ben a machine which will help him recover at home.
Instagram

BenChilwell: Recovery🙌🏼❤️30k likes Masonmount: Proud of you brother🙌🏼💙Lucy_T: You've got this Ben❤️Declanrice: Love you bro💙ChelseaFC: Everyone here is wishing you the best recovery💙PhilFoden: Proud💙EnglandFC: Wishing you the best Ben❤️Use...

30k likes
Masonmount: Proud of you brother🙌🏼💙
Lucy_T: You've got this Ben❤️
Declanrice: Love you bro💙
ChelseaFC: Everyone here is wishing you the best recovery💙
PhilFoden: Proud💙
EnglandFC: Wishing you the best Ben❤️
User: We're all behind you Ben🥰
5k more comments

-6 weeks later-
I'm now 30 weeks pregnant, we're in a good place with Bens recovery. It's been 10 weeks since the injury, he's back at his place, he's more mobile on his feet but still got a while to go before being able to play. We're able to do a lot more recovery wise as he's in less pain now. There's 3 months left of the premier league, I haven't told Ben but I think he may get back to the club in another 6-8 weeks. I've been trying to aim to get him back to playing fitness before I have my little one. Mason and I have decided to keep the gender a secret until the birth, we didn't find out and has just kept everything neutral.
Today, they've all got a day off and Dec, Jack, Ben, James and Jordan have come round to play Xbox while us girls all have a catch up.
It's 5pm, "should we go sort out dinner with the boys?" I say to the girls and they all agree as Lauren says "Whether they're hungry or not they ain't gonna argue with a pregnant lady wanting food" I laugh and so do the others. "Mase and Dec learnt that the hard way the other day" I say and Sasha says "what did they do?" Lauren and I laugh "we were out shopping and I really craved a cake, so we went to the coffee shop and then they thought it'd be funny to tell me they forgot the cake I craved and brought me a biscuit. I cried in the coffee shop and they both felt bad as they didn't realise hormones effected me that much" the girls laugh.
I walk into the front room, "you okay baby?" Mason asks and I nod "I'm hungry baby so we've come to sort out dinner" he smiles and cuddles me as I sit next to him. "What do you and baby fancy Luce?" Mason asks and I say "I don't know, if everyone picks somewhere then I'll look at the menu." I reply and Dec laughs "I vote for you to pick Luce as you made me feel bad the other day when you cried" the other boys look confused, Lauren laughs and tells them all. Then Jordan says "don't mess with a pregnant lady's food boys that's like number 1 rule" then Phil adds "I made the same mistake with Becca, I felt bad for ages" Becca laughs at the memory.
We decide on Nando's, Dec, Jordan and James go to collect it.
-6 weeks later-
I'm doing Bens assessment today, I think I'll be able to clear him back for training. I arrive at the training ground with Mason and as I get out I see Ben, he smiles "Luce, you know I tell you this every day, x you don't have to come in and help me you're like literally about to pop." I giggle and say "I'm only assessing where we are today, and I promise you they're happy in there for a few more weeks" Mason laughs and kisses me, like normal telling me to get him if I need him.
-3 hours later-
I'm sitting in the room just finished my report and Ben says "so what's next in our plan?" I smile "nothing, you're done. It's recovered and I'm signing you back to training. Once you're back training, as long as there's no pain you'll be able to play when they deem you ready." He jumps up and hugs me tight. I print the report off and sign it. "Let's go and give this to the correct person and get you back training, I think the others are on lunch you may be able to join in this afternoon.
We've given the papers to the people and they've told him to get changed and boots and he can join this afternoon. I'm waiting pitch side as the others come back from lunch. Mason runs over to kiss me and says "you okay baby where's Ben?" I smile as he says that Ben comes walking over in boots and training kit, "looking for me brother" Mason turns and sees him and hugs him tight. "You're back brother" Masons says and the other lads all hug him. Then it's back to training and I'm so happy watching Ben back where he should be.
Instagram

BenChilwell: Today marked an amazing moment for me

BenChilwell: Today marked an amazing moment for me. I was allowed back to training, 16 weeks of recovering and physio but I got the all clear and was back on the pitch where I'm happiest.🙌🏼❤️
I can't thank @Lucy_T enough, I mean she's been by my side helping me throughout this whole journey. I wouldn't be back today without you Luce. You've spent these last 16 weeks making sure I rest, recover and that I become strong enough to be back. You've done all this while in your last few months of pregnancy, you've never moaned or complained and always been happy to help and listen.🥹🥰
I owe you everything. Mason you have one fucking amazing girl. I never truly knew how much football meant to me until I thought I'd lost it forever, Thank you so much Luce you saved me. I love ya girl💖
55k likes
Masonmount: She is amazing but she does it because she loves it. It was amazing to have you back on the grass with us. You worked so hard and throughly deserve to be back in boots brother❤️
Lucy_T: Aww Ben🥹😭 You've made me cry. You're very welcome. You're back where you belong and are truly meant to be. I love you too💖
Declanrice: Good to see you back on pitch brother❤️ You're right, Luce is great, look forward to playing on pitch with you soon💖
Madders_J: You never really know how much anything means to you until you could lose it, I understand you completely, I felt the exact same and I was only out a few weeks. You've done amazing work brother and it's amazing to see you back on the pitch❤️
Jackgrealish: If anyone can sort it, Lucy can🙌🏼🥰 Love to see these pics lad. It's been a long time coming. You've worked so hard to get back on the grass. You deserve to be there❤️
ChelseaFC: It was amazing to have you back training with us Ben💙
EnglandFC: Happy for you Ben. Glad you're back on the pitch.❤️
User: They all talk about her like she's some sort of superwoman, any physio will help you when you pay them. She's probably not even that good🤬🤨
(Reply to User)Ben: I don't normally reply to these silly comments but this one is too much. Lucy is amazing at what she does, she won an award out of all the medical staff in the Euros! Lucy has worked with us lads in injuries that other Physio's would have said that the season was over. And when she helps us when we're at our teams she doesn't accept payment, she does it as she cares. She had helped me recover and been there for me daily for the last 16 weeks out of the kindness of her own heart. Seriously don't judge what you don't know!!
(All the lads liked this comment)

Falling for Number 19On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara