25

Lucy POV:
Instagram

Lucy_T: Party ready🎉🍾❤️Well done today boys🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽️26k likes Masonmount: Fucking hell Luce😍🔥 I love you so much❤️❤️Sasha1: I'll see you there

Well done today boys🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽️
26k likes
Masonmount: Fucking hell Luce😍🔥 I love you so much❤️❤️
Sasha1: I'll see you there. Missed you so much💖
(Reply to Sasha)Lucy: OMG🥳🥰 Missed you lots girl💖
LaurenF: Wow Girl🥰🔥
(Reply to Lauren)Lucy: wow yourself girl😍💖
BenChilwell: How about stop with the posing and come join my party. We want to get you very drunk Lucy😂😂
(Reply to Ben)Lucy:We're on way to you now🙌🏼  Not sure about getting very drunk Chilly😂
J_Bells: Drunk Lucy... yes please😂
PhilFoden21: Lets get Lucy drunk🙌🏼
Madders_J: Goal of tonight sorted😂🙌🏼
4k more comments

We arrive at Bens, as we walk in James runs up and says "call this an entry fee" I laugh as he hands me a shot. I do the shot and then Ben hands me a drink, I take it thanking him and say "nice to see you all lads but I spend 6 days a week with you all, I'm going to find the girls, I walk towards the kitchen and see the girls. Sasha has been away since the euros started for work, I see her and run to hug her "hey you, I missed you" she smiles and says "I've heard you've had your hands full with these lot. Plus sorting J out again. I told you he'd be a regular" we all laugh and I say "yeah and the rest." We update her on the everything that's happened since the party that Amelia outed me to everyone, that was the last time I saw Sasha.
2 hours later, me and the girls are tipsy, Mason and a few of the other lads walk to us and say "shots" we all cheer and head to the table to do shots.
By 11:30pm, me and Mason are dancing with each other, kissing and we're all over each other. He whispers "shall we go home now?" I nod eagerly as we quickly grab our stuff and shout bye to the others,  who are all shouting and laughing about us rushing out.
-The next day-
I wake up with a banging headache, I look at my phone and it's 11:45am, I can hear voices downstairs. I throw on leggings and a baggy top and head downstairs.
As I walk in the front room, the boys all say "Morning Lucy" while laughing "Too loud boys" I say and as I look around, I see Mason walking towards me with a coffee. "Morning baby" he says kissing me and handing me the coffee. I sit down then say "What are you all doing here anyway? Like I thought you'd all be hungover dying in bed" they laugh and Phil says "Well you told Jacky boy here he's got a physio session today and we thought we'd all join in for moral support" I laugh and roll my eyes. "Okay but physio session not until 2:30pm, I need food and more coffee until then plus a shower." I see Mason stick his bottom lip out while laughing and Dec says "someone's gutted they've got company as it means they can't join in the shower" I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment as Mason proudly says "yeah exactly" we all laugh.
Then Jack goes, "you two are so in love like love sick teenagers, I'm surprised you haven't done it when at work yet" we both look at each other then the floor trying not to laugh, I just sip my coffee then Ben says "they have, you can tell by their faces" I just shrug "no comment" they all laugh then James says "I've laid on that bed" I grin and say "I cleaned it properly afterwards it's okay." We all laugh about it together and Mason sits there really proud of himself. We end up getting on the conversation of weirdest places you've had sex with someone. It's an enlightening conversation but some of it I didn't want or need to know.
At 2:30 after I've changed and showered, the boys are all in the gym waiting for me. I say "right it's a 1 and half hour session, once we begin no one's stopping or leaving, unless it's Jack because if it really hurts you have to stop and tell me, and I mean the ankle not the hangover" they all laugh and quite honestly it's a fun session.
By 7pm, that evening, I'm cuddling Mason on the sofa and we're watching a film, "babe, what's happens when international season is over?" He looks at me and says "what do you mean baby?" I sigh "I mean, Gareth already wants me back next time but between then what happens like when you go back to Chelsea. Will we still see each other everyday or what?" He smiles and kisses my forehead "why don't you just move in here permanently? I mean you've stayed here pretty much the whole of the euros, it will feel wrong you not being here and this way I get to see you all the time I'm home" it's a big step but he makes a good point i pretty much live with him anyway. I grin and say "are you sure babe?" He nods with a grin on his face so I add "okay then. After Euros are finished I'll move all my stuff over and end my tenancy." We kiss and cuddle and it soon turns into a bed celebration.
-The next day-
We walk into work, Mason is excited to tell the lads that I'm going to officially move in with him. As we walk towards the lads we realise we're the last ones to arrive. "Morning lads" I say as they all say good morning.
Then Mason says "Lucy has agreed to permanently move in with me after the Euros" they all cheer and congratulate us then I give Mason a kiss "I've got to get to work baby. I'll see you later, I love you" he smiles "I love you too baby girl" as I walk away after saying bye to the lads i shout "Grealish Physio and hydrotherapy 9:30" he laughs "of course I'll be there."
Mason POV:
Once she's left I say "lads who fancies a post euros holiday with their Mrs" Dec, James, Jack, Jordan, both Harry's and Phil agree. Then Ben says "do we have to have a partner to come along?" I shake my head "course not bro, I was thinking about booking a villa somewhere hot. We've all worked hard and our girls deserve it too." They all agree and we get looking into it and actually find a really nice villa. We know this way win or lose, we can go relax, celebrate with our girls and have fun. Pretty much the whole team are up for coming and say they'll speak with the partners tonight.
Soon I look at my phone and say "Jack, you've got 10 minutes lad, I'm not sure Luce will be happy if your late but don't tell her what we've been talking about" he jumps up and says "shit, I better run and course I won't bro" we watch him rush off and all laugh, then realise it means we've only got 10minutes until we need to be on the pitch warming up.