57

Lucy POV:
Dec and Lauren left with Frankie about 45 minutes ago, Mason and I have started getting ready for our date night. He's not told me too much but that the dress code is fancy. I'm so excited for us to have some time just me and him.
Instagram

Lucy_T: Date night with my man❤️ Thank you Auntie Loz and Uncle Dec for having Frankie for a sleepover🥰💖24k likes LaurenF: You look stunning😍 You're more than welcome, we are happy to have this little one anytime❤️Declanrice: You look lovely💖 ...

24k likes
LaurenF: You look stunning😍 You're more than welcome, we are happy to have this little one anytime❤️
Declanrice: You look lovely💖 We're always happy to have Frankie. Enjoy date night and don't worry about us here, we're already having a great time and lots of uncle Dec cuddles🥰
Masonmount: I am the luckiest man alive😍😍 I love you with all my heart❤️
KennedyM: Wow girl🥰 Enjoy date night💖
BeccaFoden: Stunning😍
DebbieMount: Gorgeous darling❤️
Sasha1: That dress😍You look a million dollars😍❤️
LewisMount: My brothers a lucky guy Luce💖
JasmineB: Absolutely loving this look😍 Enjoy date night guys❤️
1k more comments

We arrive at the restaurant and are taken to a little private booth, it's dimly lit and beautiful. Mason has his arm around me, he pulls the chair out and helps me sit down. The atmosphere is so romantic and beautiful, this has to be one of the most special dates I've had with Mason. We order our food and talk, it's so lovely and relaxing. Having this time together is perfect and it's crazy, every time I look at Mason I get butterflies and it's so lovely to know I still feel like that.
We've eaten out food and ordered dessert, suddenly he moved his chair and says "Luce, you are the most beautiful, amazing and loving person I've ever known. Ever since knowing you I've been a better person, from the time I first saw you, you've never left my brain, since that day my feelings for you have grown stronger. You're the best girlfriend and mum to our beautiful daughter that I could ever ask for. I love you with every breath I have in my body and will always love you. I can't imagine my life without you so that's why.." he gets off the chair and onto one knee, he pulls the most beautiful ring out, as I gasp in shock, he continues "that's why I want to ask if you'd do me the honour and marry me?" I nod eagerly with tears falling down my cheeks and say "yes of course I'll marry you." He places the ring on my finger and I jump up to hug and kiss him.
He comes to sit next to me on the booth and we decide to FaceTime his parents.
Debbie❤️
D-Hi guys, you both okay?
M-SHE SAID YES! (Holds my hand with the ring up to the camera)
D-Oh congratulations! I'm so proud of you both and couldn't be happier.
T-Congratulations to you both, I told you she'd say yes son.
L-Thank you so much.
D-Hang on, Jas, Sam and Lew just turned up I'll call them in.
(Jas, Sam and Lewis come to the phone)
M-She said yes! (Holding my hand to the camera again)
J-Oh little bro, congratulations. I'm so happy for you both.
S-Congratulations to you both, that's amazing news.
Lewis- Congratulations, definitely a reason for a party.
Debbie- We'll let you go and finish enjoying your evening, we're so proud and happy for you. We all love you both and will talk tomorrow.

We hang up and finish our pudding, we pay and head home to celebrate our own way, making the most of the house being child free.
-The next day-
Mason POV:
I've arranged for all the boys and their partners to come over so we can share our news. By 2pm, everyone is here and Lucy's put her ring back on for the reveal as we didn't want to ruin the surprise. I get everyone's attention. "Thank you all for coming today, we wanted to share with you all that.. I asked Lucy to marry me and she said yes!" I hold her hand up with the ring on. Everyone cheers and runs over to hug us, Dec runs straight to me and says "I always knew she'd say yes bro. Proud of you." He hugs me and then heads to hug Lucy. After all the hugs and congratulations, we sit and Lucy goes with the girls to tell them all about it while us lads put fifa in and chill out, they all tell me how lucky I am and I completely agree with them as I am so lucky she said yes.
-4days later-
Mason POV:
It's been an amazing few days since becoming engaged, we've enjoyed every minute in our little bubble. I went back to training 2 days ago, all my Chelsea teammates and staff were so happy for us and brought us lovely little cards and gifts.
We've decided to post about it today online, as people will see Lucy with her ring on.
Instagram

Masonmount: A few days ago I asked the love of my life, my best friend, my soulmate to marry me and she said YES!!❤️❤️ I couldn't be happier, I love you so much @Lucy_T❤️❤️45k likes Lucy_T: I love you so much baby

I couldn't be happier, I love you so much @Lucy_T❤️❤️
45k likes
Lucy_T: I love you so much baby. Thank you for asking❤️❤️
Declanrice: So happy for you both🥰❤️ Love you both lots. Future Mr and Mrs Mount🥳🥰
DebbieMount: Proud of you son🙌🏼 Lots of love and happiness sent your way. We will have a party to celebrate soon. Couldn't ask for a better daughter-in-law❤️
JasmineB: A very proud big sister to you both💖 So happy for you❤️
LukeShaw: Congratulations again🎉 You took your time Mase, we've only been waiting ages for you to ask her😂🥰
ChelseaFC: Congratulations to you both💙
EnglandFC: Congratulations Mason and Lucy❤️
Sasha1: Can't get over how beautiful that ring is😍Congratulations to you both💖
Jackgrealish: Congratulations to you both💖
User: They're getting married🥰🎉
User1:Mason can do better🤨
HarryKane: Best couple🙌🏼 You deserve all the happiness❤️
User2: I thought he'd got rid of her by now🙄🙄
B_Saka: Congratulations again, all my love and happiness coming your way🥰❤️
BenChilwell: Love you both❤️ couldn't be happier for you both.💖
4k more comments

All the boys commented their congratulations again, and so did all my family. I've read the hateful comments which have been posted which means Lucy would have too. It's so sad that such a special moment for us which we were excited to share can get tainted by people being horrible. I won't let them burst our bubble, I'll make sure Lucy knows each of them comments aren't true at all.