28

-The next morning-
Lucy POV:
I hear knocking at the door, I look at my phone and see it's only 8am, I put my robe on and head to the door. As I open it i see Dec, James, Jack, Ben, Phil and Jordan the other side. "It's 8 in the morning, what the fuck are you lot doing here?" They laugh, "we've got the England euros parade at midday, we'll have to leave about 11, so we thought we could have breakfast together" Dec says. I roll my eyes and laugh "right so you thought you'd come to ours 3 hours before you all have to leave, surely your girls want breakfast with you" they all laugh.
I let them in then Jack says "well we all know how your night finished last night" I look confused then realise the trail of clothes is still over the floor. I laugh "if your night didn't end like that then I know you'd be lying" they all laugh and say fair point. "One of you put the kettle on while I go wake Mase"
I head into the bedroom, I kiss Mason "morning handsome" I say and he pulls me onto his lap "good morning gorgeous, I like being woken up like this" he pulls me in for a deep kiss. I pull away and he looks confused. I smile "I'd love to continue this but our front room has got Dec, Jack, James, Phil, Jordan and Ben in it" he laughs, then we head downstairs.
We walk in and Dec hands us both a coffee. "Really lads it's like 8:15, I'd rather be in bed with my girl" Mason says, I smile and then Jack says "oh we know lad, we saw the trail of clothes on the floor" he laughs, i then get them to sort out breakfast.
3 hours later...
The lads all head to the winners parade, I've decided to go to my old place and move my stuff to Masons house, luckily, I don't have to move my larger items. I arrive and start immediately packing. After 2.5 hours pretty much everything is boxed up, I've packed it in the car and give the house one more look through before leaving for good. I met the landlord and handed the keys back. I drive home, hoping to have everything complete by the time Mason is home.
By 5pm a tipsy Mason arrives home. "Hey baby" he says and kisses me. I kiss him back "hey you, how was the parade?" He tells me all about it then he says "where's the boxes from?" I grin and then say "I moved my stuff over today, I gave the keys to my old place back. I officially live here now" he jumps up and spins me around. We order dinner and put a movie on, cuddling up, it's just perfect.
-3 days later-
We arrived in Greece about an hour ago and have just pulled up to an amazing looking villa. It's actually like a mansion, it's truly amazing. The holiday is bittersweet, we're all here together, all the lads and their partners but we know it's the last time we're all going to be together like this for a while. So we have to make these 10 days the best.
Once we're all settled it we decide to have drinks by the pool, I head to lay on a sun lounger and see Phil on the next one along. "How's the ankle?" I ask and he laughs "you can't resist worrying about us all even when we're away can you?" I laugh "natural to me, you lads give me lots of reason to worry about you all, anyway how is it?" He tells me it's a lot better now and we chat away about the holiday and how we're excited to do all the activities.
Instagram

Masonmount: Holiday with my beautiful girl❤️ Plus the lads and their girls🙌🏼 last time were all together before league starts🥺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽️55k likes Lucy_T: Love you always baby❤️❤️Declanrice: Ninja photography skills by me😂 Exciting times ...

55k likes
Lucy_T: Love you always baby❤️❤️
Declanrice: Ninja photography skills by me😂 Exciting times ahead brother🙌🏼❤️
J_Bells: We all deserve this holiday❤️
EnglandFC: Thoroughly deserved holiday for you all, Have fun, relax and make the most of being together as a team until next year🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤️
User: Mason can do better🤬
HarryK: Glad to be here with you all❤️
KWalker: it's gonna be an amazing time🙌🏼
BenChilwell:Can you 2 get married already😂
Jackgrealish: I mean Ben has a point😂You should put a ring on her finger💍❤️
Sasha1: oh so you do know how it works then babe @jackgramealish 😂🙌🏼💍So excited to be here❤️
User1:Sasha calling Jack out😂😂
PhilFoden21: Well earned break🙌🏼
User2: Mason looks so happy with Lucy🥰❤️
10k more comments

-6 days later-
Mason POV:
This week on holiday has been amazing, a few of the guys with children had to fly back as they had to get their children into school as it's mid September. I head to the kitchen and see Dec in there. "Dec you free bro?" He smiles and says yes, "while the girls are out, I was wondering if you had noticed anything about Lucy recently." He looks at me confused so I add "she's been really distracted these last couple of days, I'm not sure what's up, every time I ask she says she's fine and shuts down." He giggles "Mase, i think you're overthinking it. I'm sure she's fine, probably just adjusting to the fact international is over and figuring out what she's going to do." I nod and agree as it does make sense but I have a gut feeling something isn't right, but I know I'll have to give it time.
Lucy POV:
-Last night of holiday-
Tonight it the last night of holiday, I've had a fantastic time but I'm glad to be going home. We've decided to have a party in the villa with us all to properly celebrate this being the end of international season. The nights in full swing and Dec comes over as I'm in the kitchen, I just finished making a drink. "What you making?" He says and I laugh "a drink Dec" he laughs and says "I know but meant what you're drink, hang on I'll just taste it" I go to stop him but it's too late, all I hear is "that's just coke Luce, there's no alcohol in it" I nod "I know, I just fancied one" I say and he laughs "Luce, whenever we go out or have a party you never have a non alcoholic drink in between... hang on... you've not drunk at all tonight as if you had you'd be in your extra giggly stage by now" I look at the floor and say "no I haven't" it takes a while then he says in a loud whisper "are you pregnant?" I don't look up I just shrug "I don't know, I might be" he looks shocked. "Dec please don't tell Mason about this, not yet" he nods and cuddles me, "it'll be okay, I promise" he says and goes to the others. I realise I need to let Mason know before Dec gets too drunk and blurts it out.
I head upstairs to take the test I brought earlier when I was out. I sit waiting for the results, after 4 minutes they're in. It says....