37

-2 days later-
Mason POV:
I wake up and today I feel a lot better. I get up and head downstairs. I see my mum in the front room with a coffee "hey mum, where's Lucy?" She smiles and says "Lucy caught what you had darling she's in the spare room sleeping, the doctor came and gave her an anti sickness injection yesterday but he said she needs to rest for her and the baby." I nod and say "she caught it from me?" My mum shrugs "we don't know for sure darling but possibly. How are you feeling?" I smile "better thanks mum. I was going to go back to training tomorrow but if Lucy's ill I can't leave her." My mum hugs me and says "go to training, hopefully by tomorrow she's feeling a bit better, I'm going to go home now your up and I'll be back tomorrow morning to look after Lucy while you're at training" I hug mum tight "are you sure that's okay?" She nods and tells me to stop worrying and to go and eat, also tells me Dec called the other day.
After she's gone I make myself some food and call Dec back, knowing he'll be on lunch at training.
Deccers💙
D-Alright brother, how you feeling?
M-Feeling better lad, unfortunately Luce has caught it.
D-Oh shit, is she okay?
M-Yeah, doctor came and gave her the anti-sickness injection yesterday and has said she just needs to sleep. Mum said you called the other day what's up?
D-Yeah I spoke to Luce, I was going to come see you but you were ill. Maybe I'll leave it a couple of days and wait until Luce is better.
M-probably the safest option lad. I'll call you later so you can get back to training and I'm gonna have a shower.
D-Alright bro, glad you're better but call me if you or Luce need anything.
M-Course I will thanks bro.

-1.5 week later-
Lucy POV:
I'm so excited for today, it's Chelsea vs ManCity, I've been waiting for this game a long time as we got confirmation that City took Jack back and said he could play. It's also Masons first match back after he was off ill, I arrive at the stadium wearing my Mount 19 shirt.
As I head to the stand, I keep myself to myself as I don't speak to many of the partners or families of the Chelsea team, I'm a lot closer to the England team.
They start coming out of the tunnel, Mason and Ben both wave to me and Mason blows a kiss, then I see the ManCity lads come out, Jack smiles and waves with the biggest grin on his face. I see one of the ManCity players tackle Mason and he gets taken out, my heart stops and not only do I go into girlfriend worry mode but also into physio mode, I see him get up and I sigh a breath of relief.
The game finishes 1-1 at full time and I head to the tunnel to meet Mason. While waiting in the tunnel I see an interview with Jack as he assisted with the goal.
Interview
I-So Jack, good game. How does it feel to be back?
J-Yeah, amazing, first game back and got an assist. I'm buzzing
I-we're taking it you feel a lot better, you were away for a long period of time. We saw a post about you not being around...
J-Yeah, I went to a physio and had intense therapy to recover
I-Rumours say it was the physio you had at England, Masons girlfriend?
J-Yeah she's amazing, like the things she's done to help us all, she always number one choice for any of us lads but I stayed with Mason for the month, it helped as my girlfriend wasn't around for the month and at the beginning I couldn't do anything on my leg so living alone wasn't an option, but with Lucy and City's help I'm back to full health and playing.

I'm taken out of my concentration, by 2 arms around my waist "hey babygirl" he kisses me. "Hey handsome, good game" then I hear "alright move over lad, hey Luce you all good?" I nod and smile at Ben, "I'm good how's you Chilly? Good game" we get chatting then I hear "It's our Luce" I look up and see Jack, Phil, John, Kyle and Kalvin. I grin and hug Jack first "first game back and get an assist, I must work magic" he laughs. I hug and greet the others, they all ask how baby is. We get chatting before they all have to leave and get changed, I tell Mason I'll meet him at the car.
On my way out to the car park, I see some fans waiting for the lads, I hear one of them shout "Mason deserves better!" Then the other says "You're a bitch, trapping Mason with a baby" soon there's lots of other shouts "is it actually Masons baby or is it Jacks?" I hear and soon the shouts start getting to me, I run to the car and sit and cry, I make sure I've stopped by the time Mason gets in the car.
3 hours later...
Mason POV:
I'm scrolling through my phone and see an article which intrigues me a lot.
"Mason Mounts pregnant girlfriend verbally abused by fans outside stadium.."
I read the article and it says all they said to Lucy, and that she ended up running to the car in tears. She hasn't told me anything about this at all. "Babe, is there anything you wanted to tell me?" She shakes her head "no baby why?" I look and show her my phone "just that I've read an article saying people verbally abused you earlier and you got upset but you haven't told me" she shrugs "I'm okay, I didn't want to worry you, they're your fans I didn't want you falling out with them. I'll get used to it. They say it because they want to be with you." I get closer to her and hug her tight, "none of what they say is true you know that, and please in the future tell me please, I'd rather you tell me than to read it online. They're not proper fans if they're happy to verbally abuse my girlfriend and say things about my unborn child." She nods "okay I promise. Hopefully it won't happen again" she cuddles in to me and opens up about how the comments hurt her especially the ones saying she trapped me and that the baby isn't mine. I reassure her that they'll soon stop, and to distract her we start talking about baby names we like.