5

Lucy POV:
After Mason, Dec and I have eaten dinner, we head to the club.
We arrive at the club, it's about 9pm as we get out the taxi, Mason takes my hand and we walk straight into the club. We walk to the VIP section where the lads are at a booth, I say my hellos to them again. There is a couple I don't recognise from earlier, but Mason introduces me "Luce, these are Luke and James, they play at England with me." I smile then he says "lads this is Lucy my girlfriend" they both hug me.
Then Ben arrives, "Lucy good to see you again" I laugh then say "someone's had pre-drinks I see" they all laugh, our drinks arrive then 2 trays of shots.
Jack says "right let's get these shots done and get on the dance floor." We all cheer, I get told as I'm new to the friendship group I have to do 2 extra shots. I laugh but do them easily. We head to the dance floor and I wrap my arms around Masons neck, kissing him passionately. We dance together, and I end up grinding on him. I hear him whisper in my ear "Carry on doing that and we're going straight home, you're making it really hard for me baby" I grin at him and kiss him passionately again, soon I'm pulled away by Ben who pulls us both off the dance floor for more drinks, then pulls us back on to the dance floor. I end up back dancing with Mason after dancing with Ben, Jack and Dec.
It's about midnight, we're quite drunk, I kiss Mason then say "Can we go home now baby" I wink then kiss him deeply, he takes my hand and we go to the booth to say goodbye to the lads. "We're going now boys" Mason says grinning. They all laugh then Dec says "enjoy yourselves" if it wasn't so dark you'd see I was bright red with embarrassment.
We get out the car at Masons, we walk in and then Mason pushes me against the wall. "You're so fucking sexy" he growls. I take his top off, I'll never get used to seeing his body.
We head upstairs, an hour later we're laying next to each other getting our breaths back. Mason looks at me "Luce baby, I wanted it to be more romantic but I need to say it. I love you. I didn't realise I could feel like this so quickly but I've fallen so hard and quick for you. I've fallen in love with you." I smile at him and before I can respond he says "I get if you don't say it back, obviously I've only known you a month and we've been boyfriend and girlfriend like 2 days. But I think I started falling when I first saw your face" he's so romantic. I kiss him "I love you too" I've never felt like this about anyone, I've fallen hard and fast for him too. We cuddle and I fall asleep in his arms.
-The next morning-
I wake up and the space next to me is empty, I hear voices downstairs. I get up realising I don't have any clothes with me. I find a pair of tracksuit bottoms of Mase's and a baggy top of his. I put them on and head downstairs. I never do well with hangovers, and this morning is no different, my head is banging, I need coffee.
I walk into the front room and see Mason, Ben, Jack and Dec in the front room. I look at my phone realising it's like 9:30am. "Morning baby" Mason says to me as I sit down and he kisses my forehead. "Why the fuck are you boys here so early?" I say with a giggle then hold my head. They all laugh "we all wanted breakfast, so decided we'd order McDonald's breakfast if you want some?" Ben says but it's a bit loud. "Yes please but not so loud, my head is fucking banging" I laugh and then Dec stands up "Luce, would you like a coffee?" He says. I laugh and say "You are amazing Dec, you're very quickly becoming my favourite" he laughs.
I carry on cuddling into Mason. "Im taking it, you don't do well with hangovers" he says kissing me. All the boys laugh as Jack says "If I do the McDonald's order, do I become your favourite too" I smile and laugh "it would help put you high up on my list yes" he grins and tells us he's ordering the food.

After eating breakfast, the boys loaded up fifa on the Xbox, I ended up falling asleep on the sofa again.
I stir and hear the boys talking,
D- Mase, she's alright lad stop worrying about her. She's literally behind you.
M-I can't help it. I love her
J- Hang on bro.. did you just say Love?
M-yeah I told her last night, when we were in bed
B-You didn't tell us any of this?
D- Brother, kind of something I thought you'd tell me.
J-Decs offended
M- Sorry Dec. But it's true, I've fallen so hard and fast for her. She's amazing, she's beautiful inside and out. She's genuine you know, nothing like any of my exes who wanted the fame or money.
D-She coming to watch us at England then.
M- Yeah I presume so. She's got my top to wear.
J-ooh given her your tops.
M-All the other lads, keep telling me they can't wait to meet the girl who's tamed me. I wasn't that bad was I?
B- Mase mate, she's had such a positive effect on you in such little time.
D- I love you bro, but I've honestly never seen you this happy and serious about a girl. Just don't fuck it up, she's a decent girl.

They carry on playing fifa, I think about what Mason said about girls using him for fame and money. I lost my job 2 weeks ago, I haven't told him as I don't want him to think I want his money.
I sit up and Mase smiles at me "Good afternoon sleepy head. Feeling better?" I nod "yes thank you baby. I'm gonna get sorted to head home soon babe. I need to have a shower and sort things out" He looks sad but says okay. I head up to the bedroom and he follows "babe you sure you're okay?" He asks and I nod, "yeah course baby, I just need a hot bath and a pamper evening I think to recover after last night" I give him a kiss. I'm not telling him the truth that I heard the conversation and it sent me into overthinking mode.
I say my goodbyes to the boys and Mason walks me to the door. "Message me when you get home. I'll call you later okay baby. I love you remember that. If you ever want to talk I'm here" he says and I feel myself getting emotional "course I'll message you. We can FaceTime tonight. I love you too" I say and get in the Uber. Once the door closes the tears roll down my cheeks.
Mason POV:
I head back indoors, Ben and Jack playing Xbox, I walk straight into the kitchen. Soon I'm taken out of my thoughts "Talk to me bro" it's Dec, I shrug "I don't know brother, I wouldn't know where to start." I reply back to him. He hands me a bottle of beer and says "start wherever you think, we'll work it out together. But I've known you long enough to know when something is up" Dec says and I nod, knowing he's right.
I take a deep breath and begin "Something was up with Lucy before she left, she wouldn't tell me though. She seemed really off with me and I'm really worried, like when I was saying bye to her I saw tears in her eyes but she rushed off" he hugs me and then says "I'm sure she'll tell you when she's ready, text her and let her know that you're aware something was up and when she's ready you're here."