30

-2weeks later-
Lucy POV:
We had the scan today and they've said I'm about 9 weeks pregnant. Since me and Mason spoke properly we've been a lot closer about this baby. We both agreed it wasn't in our plans for right now but we both want the baby and are now excited. Only Dec knows right now as we are planning to tell the others but in a special way. They all go back to league training in 3 days so it's really our last time together, even though they've been saying they're coming to me if they need to.
We've got them coming over tonight and we're going to show the scan on a big screen. Also with the due date they've given me of 26th April, it means that I should be able to go back to England as a physio as long as I can arrange childcare for our little one.
-6pm-
The lads have all turned up and so have their partners, it's great that I can be friends with the girls they're all amazing. Once we know everyone is here, Mason pauses the music and has the tv remote in his hand. "Lads and ladies, we invited you all here tonight as one final 3 lion celebration for winning the euros, before a lot of us go back to being opponents." They all cheer then he continues "but that isn't all we're celebrating, we'd like to announce Baby Mount due 26th April" they all cheer and the girls comes running towards me, hugging me and congratulating me. Soon the lads are doing it too, "congratulations Luce. Happy for you" Mads says as I hug him. "Thanks, ready to be Uncle Madders?"he grins "you bet I am."
Soon the party is back on, and the lads all get really drunk. Most of them are quite funny when drunk. I start cleaning away and the girls get their partners to bed or a taxi home. Soon I hold Masons hand and say "come on you time for bed" he giggles and pulls me in for a kiss. You're very sexy you know that" I smile and reply "thank you baby, let's get you to bed for some sleep, you're very drunk."
As we reach the bed, we lay down and I cuddle him, he lays on my chest and says "you saved me Lucy" I smile while I play with his hair, and he continues "I never knew what love was until I met you, I was lost, I didn't see anything but when I met you that changed for me, it all changed, I saw my future in colour, and I mean proper future not just football, but it's like I was found. I owe you it all Lucy and I'm so excited to have this baby with you. I know I'm going to marry you." I have tears falling from the lovely words he's said, I know he probably won't remember it tomorrow but hearing him say that means the absolute world to me. I soon realise he's asleep, so I close my eyes and fall asleep with him.
-The next morning-
I wake up and look at my phone realising it's 8:30am, Mason is still fast asleep, as I get up and walk downstairs I realise that all the rooms are occupied and they're all sleeping too. I open the front room door to walk through to the kitchen, I see Kyle and Luke on each sofa, I tip toe through and reach the kitchen putting the kettle on, making myself a cup of tea.
Once I'm more awake, I start cleaning up after last night. At 9:50am, I start cooking food for breakfast to wake these up, at 10am I see the the girls walk through to the kitchen. "Morning girls" I say and offer them a coffee. I tell them to go wake the lads up as breakfast is cooking. At 10:15, I feel 2 arms around my waist and a kiss on my neck, "good morning Babygirl" Mason says and I grin "morning handsome, how's your head" he laughs "going to be a lot better after this breakfast" then we're interrupted by a few of the other lads coming in and Jack says "breakfast smells great luce" they all agree then Ben says "did you need any help Luce?" I shake my head and say "I'm all good thanks, if you take the sauces into the dining room, I'll bring the food in there in about 10 minutes." They all thank me and Mason kisses me again. "I love you Lucy" I smile remembering all he said last night. "I love you too baby" I reply pecking him on the lips, "go and join the others, I won't be long"
15 minutes later, I bring all the food in and put it on the table. "Help yourselves guys and enjoy" I say and then Mason says "thank you baby, but come sit with me and eat" they all agree with him.
An hour later, everyone is finished I stand up to start clearing up and Dec says "Leave it Luce, we'll do it. You've cooked so we'll clean" the lads all agree then you hear the girls make comments and laugh that they now know they can do it at home. Me and the girls go and sit in the front room, talking all things baby.
Once they've all gone home, Mason and I decide to have a movie day and cuddle up on the sofa with each other. Making the most of the 2 days we have left before league games start. "Babe, do you remember anything about last night" he smiles "some bits babe, why?" I cuddle up to him "you were being really vulnerable, cute and honest. It was lovely the things you were saying, I just wondered if you remembered" he smiles and kisses my head "I remember what I said, and I meant every word of it."
He kisses me passionately, then he lifts me up onto his lap, not stopping the kiss.