27

Lucy POV:
Everyone's been cleared for the match today, I head down to the changing rooms to join the staff and players to listen to Gareth's speech, he tells the players how proud he is of them and tells them to go out try their best but also enjoy the moment.
As they're all getting ready to go to the tunnel, I stand by the door and wish them all luck as they go past. Mason comes out and I peck his lips and say "Good luck, I love you and I am so proud, no matter the result I'll always be proud." He smiles and tells me he loves me too.
I head to the sidelines, we all sing the national anthem then the whistle blows. I'm so anxious for all of these boys. The game is intense from the very beginning, both teams having possession of the ball and by 30 minutes in, both teams have had shots in target. At 39minutes, I see Jack with the ball, he passes it to Phil who shoots but it's defended but the ball ends up at Decs feet, who passes to Jordan then to Harry K, he shoots and it goes in the net. The stadium erupts and everyone is thrilled. I look to the stand and see a very proud looking Katie, she's got tears seeing her husband score in the Euros final. The whistle blows at half-time, I see Jude run over to me. "Luce, can you strap my fingers for me please? I feel down on them, I think they may be broken." I nod and tell him to go to the medical room, I tell Gareth and tell him I'll have him in the changing room in like 3 minutes.
In the medical room, I strap his fingers for him, give him pain relief and tell him to be careful, he runs back to the changing rooms. I head back to the pitch ready for them to come back out.
The second half starts, and the other team have come out with revenge on their minds as they keep taking out our players. At 61 minutes the other team score, the atmosphere is still good the fans are amazing cheering on our team. Luckily by the 75th minute of the game, James gets the ball, passes to Mason who passes it through to Phil, he kicks it into the goal, as he scores another player who went for the ball takes him out and he's on the floor, the lads haven't celebrated the goal as Phil hasn't got up, I run onto the pitch and straight to Phil. "Good goal but you need to tell me where hurts" he says "my ankle, it hurts so bad Luce" I move his sock and realise he's hurt it, I don't think it's serious but he can't play now, i look at him and say "I've got to take you off" tears fall down his face. "Sorry Phil, but I can't let you carry on playing and risk further damage" he understands.
I help him off the pitch and into the medical room, he's silent and upset. "You scored an amazing goal Phil, you should be so proud. I know Rebecca and Ronnie will be. I'm sorry I took you off." He smiles "thanks, and don't apologise I knew I'd have to come off when I felt the pain." I strap it after assessing it, "good news it's not serious, you'll have a limp for about a week, and it'll bruise but keep it strapped and you'll be okay." He grins "well you'll be on holiday with us so I'll be okay" we both laugh then I say "you guys really mean it when you say you'll come to me for aches and injuries" as we head back to the pitch he says "we do mean it, you're the best physio we've had ever" I smile then we see Gareth, he hugs Phil and congratulates him on his goal which put them in the lead.
It's the 88th minute, the score is still 2-1 to England but it's been said there is 3 minutes of added time, none of us want to celebrate too early. 5 minutes later, there it is.. the final whistle. They've done it, they've won the euros. We all run on to the pitch to congratulate them and I look for my number 19. I run up to him and hug him. "Congratulations baby, I'm so proud of you" he grins "thanks baby, it doesn't seem real" then I feel 2 arms around my back lifting me up, I look and see Dec. He shouts "WE DONE IT, WE WON LUCE" I laugh and hug him "well done big bro."
The other lads all come over and hug me too, we watch the team and Gareth, lift the trophy and the stadium atmosphere is amazing.
-9pm that night-
After lots of celebrating and partying, we all decided to go out and celebrate more, we're at the club where I first met half the lads. The club have provided champagne for us girls and told the lads, any drinks ordered will be free as they won.
I'm on the dance floor and I feel 2 arms around my waist then hear a whisper in my ear saying "have I told you how sexy you look in that dress" I giggle and reply "maybe once or twice mr Mount but I'll definitely hear it again" he spins me round and kisses me passionately. Soon we get pulled apart by the others coming over to dance.
Instagram

Lucy_T: Night out celebrating🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽️🎉@masonmount Love you so much baby ❤️❤️30k likesMasonmount: I love you too baby, thank you for being by my side throughout this journey

@masonmount Love you so much baby ❤️❤️
30k likes
Masonmount: I love you too baby, thank you for being by my side throughout this journey. Couldn't have done it without you❤️❤️
Madders_J: I literally couldn't have done it without you🥰 Thank you Lucy. We all love you and loved having you with us and helping us throughout🙌🏼💖
LaurenF: Look how sexy you are🔥😍
Declanrice: My sister💖 Loving you🥰
User: The boys don't fucking need her🤬🙄
KennedyM: Wow girl😍🔥 Let's party🎉🍾
J_Bells: Love ya Lucy💖
JackGrealish: Amazing girl💖 you two make one good looking couple😍🙌🏼 just not as good as me and Sash❤️😂
Sasha1: Girlll😍🔥 Love you lots💖
HarryK: Love having you as part of our team.🥰
BenChilwell: You're stuck with us all now Luce, There's no getting rid of us. Any problems we have are now your problems too😂 In all seriousness, we love ya Luce🙌🏼💖
(^all liked this comment)
6k more comments

We get back to Masons and as soon as the door shuts, we start kissing and undressing each other. We head to the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes over the floor and up the stairs. We finish an amazing day in an amazing way.