42

-The next day-
LUCY:
Frankie woke up about every 3 hours last night for a bottle. It's now 10:30am, I've just finished getting dressed. I come downstairs and see Mason and Frankie on the sofa. Masons holding her in his arms and he looks so good with a baby. "This is the best I could do baby" I say walking in.

(What Lucy has on^) "You look beautiful as always baby

(What Lucy has on^)
"You look beautiful as always baby. No one is going to judge what you wear. You had a baby yesterday." J smile at what he says then I grin "you look really sexy with a baby you know that?" He grins at me and comes up to kiss me. "Thank you but please sit your arse down, you're meant to be resting." I giggle and sit down as he hands me Frankie and heads to make me a drink.
11am, the door goes and Mason goes to answer it. I hear his parents, brother and sister the other side. I get up, Frankie's in my arms and I walk towards the door, Debbie comes in hugging me, Tony does the same.
After all my hugs and congratulations, we all sit down. "Before we reveal the name to you, we're waiting for Dec. But I warn you he'll probably cry when he comes in, he did when we FaceTimed him"Mason says then the door goes. I stand up with Frankie and wait for Dec and Lauren to come in, as soon as Dec walks through the front room door he just stops and then runs to hug me. "Congratulations sis, I'm super proud of you." I smile as he says that and as he pulls away from the hug he has tears. Debbie gets up to hug him as Lauren hugs me.
Once everyone is sitting down, Mason hands Frankie to his Dad who is now tearful. Mason says "we'd like to introduce you to Frankie Grace Mount" everyone cheers and tells us they love the name.
Mason goes to make drinks, Lauren and Lewis help him. Dec comes and sits next to me and opens his arms for a cuddle. "I'm proud of you Luce" he says, I smile and cuddle into him "thank you, that means a lot coming from you"

-5pm-
Masons parents and siblings went home about an hour ago, the lads are due round in about 15 minutes. Dec and Lauren stayed at our house and Declan's cuddling Frankie, he's told us he's having cuddles now before the others take her away from him.
15 minutes later the door goes again, Mason let's the first lot of boys in and puts in the group that the doors unlocked so to let themselves in. Ben, James, Jack and Phil walk in and they all smile and come and hug me telling us how beautiful she is. By 5:30pm all the lads are here and Jordan says "do we get to know the little ones name now?" We laugh and Mason says "we'd like to introduce you to Frankie Grace Mount." They all cheer and Dec says "let's all raise a glass and welcome Frankie to our family." Everyone raises their glass and it's a beautiful moment. Mason looks at me and I nod, knowing what he's asking. "Actually there's one more thing we'd like to say..." I stand up with Frankie next to Mason, he continues "Dec and Lauren, you two are there for us when we need it, you were there for Luce when she needed you when I fucked up, Dec you've been by my side for years and you're my brother and a brother to Lucy too, Lauren you became a sister to me very early on after meeting you, and I know Luce sees you as a sister too. This is why we'd love it if you'd accept the honour of being Frankie's godparent's?" Lauren and Declan are now crying. They both look at us and nod "we'd be honoured. Thank you so much." As they come to hug us Ben says "while you have your hugs I'm stealing little one, uncle Ben needs cuddles" I hand Frankie to Ben and Lauren hugs me tight. "I won't let her down, you know that don't you" I nod and smile "of course I do, thank you for saying yes." She hugs Mase and Dec hugs me tight "I honestly can't believe this Luce, Thank you." I smile "thank you for saying yes, Dec you're there for us no matter what or when it is, Frankie is lucky to have you both" he grins and wipes his tears "Love you Luce" I hug him again "love you too Deccers." Mason brings out champagne and says "let's celebrate" we all cheer.
Instagram

Masonmount: @Lucy_T are happy to announce the birth of our beautiful baby girl💖Welcome to the world Frankie Grace Mount💖💖Our beautiful daughter, you are already so loved by everyone around you❤️❤️My beautiful girlfriend Lucy, you done amazingly...

Welcome to the world Frankie Grace Mount💖💖
Our beautiful daughter, you are already so loved by everyone around you❤️❤️
My beautiful girlfriend Lucy, you done amazingly and have given me the best gift ever. I love you so much baby❤️❤️
Thank you to Declan and Lauren for agreeing to be Frankie's Godparents🥰
50k likes
Lucy_T: Our perfect baby girl💖 I love you too baby❤️❤️
Declanrice: Not only did this beautiful girl make me a very proud uncle but I became her godfather. I love you all so much and will love and support this little girl always❤️
LaurenF: Beautiful baby💖 Absolute honour to be her godmother. A very emotional and happy auntie Lauren right now. Extra proud of you and Luce❤️
EnglandFC: A very beautiful addition to our England family. A huge congratulations to our amazing number 19 and the best physio we could ever ask for❤️ Can't wait to meet the little one. GS x
HarryK: Huge congratulations to you both. It was amazing meeting her❤️
Sasha1: Absolutely gutted I wasn't in the country but as soon as I'm back Auntie Sasha is coming for cuddles💖 Congratulations to you both🥰
(Reply to Sasha)Lucy: Missing you. Frankie's excited to meet Auntie Sasha🥰
BenChilwell: Uncle Ben loves her so much already.💖
Madders_J: Huge congratulations, we all loved meeting her today❤️It's made Kenz want another one😜😂
JHendo: Such a loved little baby. Congratulations guys❤️
ChelseaFC: Huge congratulations Mason and Lucy💙
7k more comments
-3 weeks later-
It's been 3 weeks since we had Frankie, Mason had a game yesterday and has the next 2 days off, we're travelling down to Portsmouth today to see his family. Mason hasn't seen Summer since Christmas, he's so excited to see her. I was able to make sure we had everything ready as I didn't go to the match yesterday.
We arrive at Portsmouth and it's about 7pm, it's dark but we told them we'd meet them by the pier and grab some food to take back to his parents house.
We see them walking towards us and Summer doesn't know we're coming yet, I see Jas point out to Mason and Summer runs excitedly screaming "UNCLE MASEY." The smile on his face is so cute, I know how much he's missed her. She runs and he picks her up cuddling her tight. "Hey Sums, we thought we'd come see you and you can meet baby Frankie" she grins and points to the pram. "Baby Frankie awake?" She asks and I shake my head "not right now princess but she will be soon." She smiles then says "Auntie Lucy cuddle" as she puts her arms out to me. I take her as Jas comes over and says "We'll swap, I'm taking my little Frankie here before we get to mum and dads. I'll lose her to Mum, Dad and Lewis then." I laugh and then Sam says "Hey Mrs, Uncle Sam is going to have cuddles too." We laugh as he gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek, then hugging Mason.