35

Lucy POV:
I wake up the next morning and know I need to go home and sort this out, I've also got physio and hydrotherapy session with Jack. I head downstairs, Lauren and Dec greet me and ask how I feel. "Thank you for letting me stay, I'm so grateful but I need to head back this morning." They both smile and nod "you gonna talk to him Luce?" Dec asks so I say "yeah eventually, I've got Jack's sessions first."
After I've eaten breakfast and sorted myself out, I drive home. As I unlock the door I hear Mason call through "Luce is that you?" I open the front room door "yeah it's me" I say and he gets up "can we talk please?" I look up "we'll talk later, Jack I'm ready to start when you are" Jack looks up shocked "you sure Luce? If you need to talk to Mase" I shake my head "I'm sure, we made the plan for the intense therapy to get you back on the pitch, I'll talk to Mase later, go get changed and I'll meet you down there" he nods and leaves. Mason pulls me towards him "Luce, I'm so sorry for it all. Please don't hate me" I look and smile "I don't hate you Mase, I never could. I'm just hurt, you hurt me a lot. But we'll be okay" I say kissing him on the cheek then heading to change.
4 hours later...
I'm finished with Jacks therapy, he's making amazing progress. He's in his room FaceTiming Sasha, i head downstairs to talk to Mason.
After a long talk with lots of apologies from Mason we're cuddled up on the sofa. The front room door knocks, "is it alright for me to come in?" Jack asks, we laugh telling him yes. As he walks in he sees us cuddling and smiles "I'm glad you two are sorted. We should get Nandos and watch a movie tonight to celebrate" I laugh, "any excuse for Nandos for you Jack" he laughs and nods "of course, Sasha always moans at me about it too." We laugh then Mason says "Come get it with me then Jack." He agrees and I laugh "I'm going to have a bath, while you guys go get dinner"
An hour later, I'm bathed and in pyjamas, Jack and Mason turn up with dinner and Mason hands me a bunch of flowers "these are for you my gorgeous girl" I kiss and thank him, as Jack walks in with plates and I look and laugh. He looks at me confused, "what you laughing at Luce" I smile and say "I'm just proud of how far you've come with your walking and that." He hugs me and says "all down to your amazing work" he goes to jump and then I say "don't even try it, small steps so we don't go backwards." Mason laughs and says "all the time you stay here I'm not the only one getting told off" we al laugh and enjoy our food and movie.
- 2 weeks later-
It's Jacks last day with us today. I'm taking him back to his house today as Sasha came home this morning. We've had his final assessment with me last night, so he can take medical report back to City. He's done amazingly and honestly, he's back to normal walking and activity on his leg. I think he could join training, it'll possibly be a couple of weeks before matches but that decision is up to City. Masons at training today, so I'm driving Jack home and I'll be back probably similar time to Mason.
After a few hours in the car, I arrive to Jacks, "come in for a drink Luce" Jack says and I smile and shake my head "thanks for the offer but your girl is in there and you haven't seen her in a month, you deserve your time together." He laughs and says "if she knows you dropped me off and didn't come say hi, she won't be happy" I laugh and we head inside. Sasha sees me and runs to hug me, "Hey Luce" we catch up and soon it's 2pm, I stand up and say "I better get going, thanks for the drink and chat. Jack please be careful, also let me know what city say and if they agree with my plan that I've included in the report" He hugs me tight and says "thank you for absolutely everything. You and Mason have been amazing, 1 month ago I thought I wouldn't play again this season but you've made it possible, you were there when I needed you and honestly I'm so so grateful" I tear up at this and say "always at the end of the phone, you know that. Chelsea play City in 3 weeks hope to see you on the pitch." He laughs and I say bye to Sasha, who thanks me again.
I get home at about 6:30pm, I walk indoors and it smells amazing, "Baby, you home?" I shout through and Mason walks into the hallway. "Hey baby, I made dinner for us. I presumed you'd be hungry after the drive" I smile and kiss him, "thank you baby, it smells amazing. Sorry I'm a bit later than planned, I had a drink with Sasha and Jack before driving back" I say and he laughs "baby, don't apologise, you couldn't have done there and back with no stopping. Dinners ready if you're hungry." I laugh and say "Me and baby are starving" he places his hand on my belly "lucky I cooked your favourite then" I kiss him and head to sit down for dinner.
Later that evening, we're cuddling on the sofa and Mason says "have you seen Jacks post on instagram, he's tagged you" I look up "I haven't checked it baby, my phone must be on silent." I open the post and it makes me cry.
Instagram

Jackgrealish: This is my thank you to Lucy and Mason, a lot of people have noticed and have mentioned that I've not been at City or at the matches

Jackgrealish: This is my thank you to Lucy and Mason, a lot of people have noticed and have mentioned that I've not been at City or at the matches. This is because for the last month. I've been living with Mason and Lucy, unfortunately as people saw, I had a bad injury on the pitch, this left me out of play, but also due to the injury I needed a lot of help and my girlfriend was away for work. At my lowest, in my time of need, I called the one person I knew would answer and knew would help, Lucy.
Girl, you're amazing. We all knew from at England how great you are at your job. You're the person I trust most to make sure I get better and back on my feet. You and Mason, we're there for me, you helped me through my lows physically and mentally, you supported me and got me back to being pain free and able to do things. There's no guarantee when I'll be back playing but Luce, you've got me a whole lot of steps closer. I'm forever grateful for you both for helping me and letting me stay.
Thank you for being my sunshine in the storm🥰
Love you both 💖
45k likes
BenChilwell: Lovely post brother. So happy you're back on your feet properly.🙌🏼
Sasha1: Always grateful for you Lucy and Mason. Lots of love to you both💖
Declanrice: You're right, Our Luce is amazing💖
J_Bells: Lovely post brother🙌🏼
PhilFoden21: Looking forward to being back on the pitch with you soon💖
J-Stones: Lucy's amazing.🥰Hope to play with you again soon lad🙌🏼
KWalker: We told you if anyone can help it'll be Lucy🙌🏼
Masonmount: Your always welcome brother. We've loved having you. We're both so proud of how far you've come and will always be a phone call away. Such a lovely post, Luce is crying🙌🏼🥰💖
Lucy_T: Jack, this is lovely. You're so welcome, I told you all, I'm always here for you no matter what. I'm always a phone call away and I'll always do my best to help you. You've made me cry with your kind words. I look forward to seeing you back on the pitch soon, it's where you deserve to be. Love you💖
7k more comments