54

AN: I understand that a few of the players in the story have changed teams and this story wont be accurate for some teams but the storyline is fiction so will continue not following the real life transfers. (Jul 2023)
Thank you for reading💖💖
—————————————————————————
-3 weeks later-
LUCY:
It's the last match in 2 days, I've loved being at camp with everyone but I'm excited to be back with Frankie. I've had an idea to go to visit Masons parents, siblings and little Summer. Once we finish camp they all have 2 weeks break until they're back with their teams, so I've thought we could stay for a few days as Mase has missed Summer and his brother and sister has missed Frankie.
They're all on lunch and I've come in for my lunch, I walk over and kiss Mason as I sit down. "Hey Babygirl." He says, I smile "hey babe, hey boys, how's training going?" They all tell me about how Luke nutmegged Mason during training, after they tell me all about their morning everyone goes back to their conversations. I get Masons attention and say "how would you feel about surprising your family by taking a trip to stay down there and spend time with them." He grins and nods "that sounds perfect, should we go down the day after the match?" I nod and we make arrangements, Dec moans at us as he'll be on holiday and can't come with us.
Lunch is over and I head back upstairs but after only an hour and half, I'm called to the pitch. I grab the bag and run down, not having any idea what's happened. As I get to the pitch I see James rolling in pain and Ben on the floor holding his knee too. I instantly panic as I know both of these have had previous serious injuries and this could be bad. I instantly run over. "What's happened?" I ask and I get told they were playing against each other and both went for the ball catching each other and landing awkwardly. "Chilly can you walk?" I ask as I know Bens not as bad as James. He nods and then Mase and Dec say "we'll help him to your room." I nod and say "I need to get the chair for James as he can't walk" then I hear "he won't need too, we'll carry him, he won't put no weight in his leg." Jack says with Jordan next to him. I nod and tell both boys to let the others take the weight and don't out their legs down if possible.
We get to my room, luckily I have 2 beds so I've got one on each, I thank the lads and tell them no more injuries, Mason pecks my lips and they've had back down. I'm really worried as we're out of here in 2 days, there's possibility they won't be able to start training with their teams in 2 weeks.
I assess both of them, "boys, do you want the good news or bad news?" I say to them both and they both say good news at the same time. I smile and say "it's only muscular and it's not too serious." I see the relief in both of their faces then Ben says "what's the bad news?" I smile and say "no more training and no match, you need to rest for a week or so. However, I'll be able to help you after the week and a bit resting." I see the hope come back to their faces then James says "you're going to Masons family, please tell me you're still going?" I laugh and nod "yeah, we're leaving the day after the match and will be back by the Friday. The day after I'm back we can work in getting you better. Ben, you need to make sure you take it easy while resting, as you live alone." He nods and says "I might stay at Mads" James nods saying it's a good idea and he'll call Kennedy.
I type up the forms and a couple of hours later I see my door open, Mase and Dec poke their heads round grinning. "Hi boys, why do you both look guilty?" I say laughing and then Dec says "we may need a plaster" I sigh, laugh and roll my eyes and say "what have you both done now?" Mason giggles and says "we both fell over trying to hopscotch." I burst out laughing and tell them to come in and I'll sort it.
Instagram

Lucy_T: When these two come round my door looking this guilty because they need a plaster😂30k likes Masonmount: Feel exposed now baby😂🥹I needed a plaster for my knee🥰Declanrice: You laughed at us though🥺😂(Reply to Dec)Lucy: You both fell ove...

30k likes
Masonmount: Feel exposed now baby😂🥹I needed a plaster for my knee🥰
Declanrice: You laughed at us though🥺😂
(Reply to Dec)Lucy: You both fell over trying to hopscotch😂You both have it wiped and a plaster🥰
DebbieMount: Seriously boys..😂 I worry about you both😳😅 I'd be worried tbh Lucy, if they were both looking at me with them grins🥰
(Reply to Debbie)Mason: Sorry mum🙌🏼🥰 Love you💖
(Reply to Debbie)Dec:Sorry MamaMount🥺 Love you💖
LaurenF: Really😂😂You're both adults🤯😂
Jackgrealish: It was hilarious to watch🙌🏼😂 I've got it on video, I'll send it to you Luce💖
LukeShaw: They genuinely had no idea what they were doing🤯😂
JasmineB: Wow boys😂 I actually don't know why to say😂 Trying to Hopscotch🤯😳
User: They both look like guilty children😂
JHendo: See me and Jude weren't the silliest injury today🙌🏼😂
(Reply to Hendo)BexH: Do I even want to know more😂
(Reply to Bex)Lucy: Let me just say piggy backs😂🙌🏼
User1:These boys make Lucy's job harder😂
B_Saka: Both the hopscotch and piggy backs were hilarious❤️
2k more comments
-2 days later-
It's match day today, we're all excited as if they win this one then they've won all of their friendlies and it's been good season for them as a team.
The whistle blows and we watch on as this is probably one of the harder teams they've played against in these 6 weeks, but Harry finds the goal at the 28th minute putting them in the lead, then at the 42nd minute Jude scores. They head into half time 2-0 up. As they come off the pitch I see Kyle come up to me asking for the rub, and then I see Luke who says he needs his fingers strapped. I take them to the room, I strap Luke's fingers telling him that if there's a break in play at all to come over so I can check it stayed secure. Then onto Kyle, I check his ankle which is the problem and luckily it's okay, he got tackled quite badly which has caused the pain, I've put rub on it to help the muscles and any pain, I've also strapped it with some tape as a precautionary measure.
By the second half they're all back on the pitch, Mason winks as he walks past and I can't help but grin, soon the match finishes 3-0, as Bukayo scored a third goal at the 56th minute.
Back at home, Masons feeding Frankie and we're about to say goodbye to Lauren and Dec, they had dinner with us. They fly out on holiday in 2 days. "Loz, I don't know what I can do to thank you, you've been a life saver these last 6 weeks. You've been amazing with Frankie and we're so grateful." I hug her then she says "it was an honour, call it Auntie/Godparent duties." Mason and I have arranged a surprise as she refused to accept any payment off of us. I hand her an envelope, she opens it then gasps "no way, I can't accept this" me and Mason smile and he says "Loz, Luce couldn't have worked these last weeks without you. You've honestly been a godsend. Please accept this as a token of our gratitude." She shows Dec who's shocked "mate, that's amazing. How did you manage to book a weekend at that spa, every time I look for even a spa day it's fully booked and is for months ahead. It's like the best one in the UK." He says and Mason nods "It's an open ticket, just let me know when you both want to go and I'll call ahead and let them know. Absolutely everything is covered." They smile and Dec says "it's amazing mate but I think Loz would probably enjoy it more as a girls weekend with Luce. I mean they both deserve a break." Lauren agrees and I'm shocked, she looks at me and says "so will you come with me for the weekend?" I smile "I'd love to if you want me. It honestly wasn't brought for you to think you had to bring me." She laughs "spa weekend, good food and lots of cocktails, that's definitely more enjoyable with you then Dec. Frankie can enjoy Daddy and Uncle time." The boys nod and we say our goodbyes.
Once they've left, I start to make sure our bags are packed and ready to leave tomorrow to see Masons family. Mason does Frankie's bath and bedtime, by the time we're both finished we cuddle on the sofa and watch a film with a glass of wine.