51

LUCY:
Back home, Masons parents have come back with Frankie. They've gone to their hotel to get ready for dinner. Loz and Dec have gone home to get ready too. It's now 5:45 and the tables booked for 6:45, luckily were meeting everyone there and we don't have to leave until 6:30 so I have time to shower and get ready. Frankie's asleep, so Mason joins me in the shower.
Instagram

Lucy_T: Family dinner out❤️23k likesMasonMount: Luckiest guy ever🥰 You look stunning as always😍 I love you❤️❤️DebbieMount: You look lovely darling

23k likes
MasonMount: Luckiest guy ever🥰 You look stunning as always😍 I love you❤️❤️
DebbieMount: You look lovely darling. So glad we can all meet for dinner💖
LewisMount: Gutted to miss out tonight😔 You look lovely Lucy. I'll be up for one of the games though🥰
User: Lucy's bond with the Mounts🥹🥰
LaurenF: Absolute perfection😍💖
BenChilwell: Have the best night, you deserve it after today💖
JasmineB: Gorgeous Luce. I'll be up next time, hopefully we can all go out after match💖
Sasha1: Missing you🥰 Beautiful💖
User1: sounds like Decs going with them😂
Declanrice: Family meal out🥰🙌🏼After today I owe you a drink🙌🏼 You look lovely Luce💖
KennedyM: Have fun, you look amazing. Girls night needed soon🥰💖
3k more comments

We arrive at the restaurant, everyone is already there, we get taken to the table. "Sorry we're late guys, lost track of time." Mason says as we sit down, Dec whispers to me "Did you now... Frankie don't need a sibling yet" I slap him and grin then quietly say "please remember you're stuck with me daily for a week." He laughs and says "I love you really, pick a drink please I definitely owe you one"
Lauren laughs and says "I've heard about your day Lucy. You definitely need one." Debbie and Tony ask about the day and the boys explain it. "Seriously you two, take it neither of you listened when Lucy asked for no injuries" Tony says laughing, Dec laughs and says "I feel like my dads telling me off." I laugh and say "well you say your the adopted child so he is." Everyone laughs loudly.
Instagram Story:
Lucy_T

MASON: After a lovely evening with everyone, we head home

MASON:
After a lovely evening with everyone, we head home. I walk into the bedroom and it's the most beautiful sight I've seen. Lucy's cuddled up with Frankie, they're both asleep. I take a picture then all I can do is smile as they're both just my world. I'm honestly the luckiest guy ever.
Instagram

Masonmount: Walk into the front room to this sight🥹🥰My absolute world in one picture❤️❤️34k likes DebbieMount: Beautiful photo🥰Declanrice: That's just adorable🥹💖Jackgrealish: So cute🥹🥰User: OMG, that's so 🥰 JasmineB: Thats lovely🥹💖 it's ...

34k likes
DebbieMount: Beautiful photo🥰
Declanrice: That's just adorable🥹💖
Jackgrealish: So cute🥹🥰
User: OMG, that's so 🥰
JasmineB: Thats lovely🥹💖 it's so nice of you to capture these moments Mase. It's usually mums who take the natural photos of their babies with other people but not many people think of capturing the moments with the mum. Proud of you lil' bro❤️
User1: Fully appreciate what Jas said🙌🏼 As a mum I'd love photos like this🥰
BenChilwell: Nothing beats a mummy's cuddle💖
HarryK: That's proper made me smile, such a cute photo💖
LaurenF: Perfect❤️
3k more comments

-The next day-
LUCY:
We arrive at work, as we get out of the car I say to Dec "the hard work starts today, a whole week to get you back to pitch ready." He smiles and says "Are you sure about this Luce? I mean I'm all up for 7 days of recovering and getting back to the pitch but you have Frankie now." I smile "getting you and Chilly back on that pitch is what is important, I'll still see Frankie and Mason can have time with her on Sunday and it's only for a week. I promise you it's okay." He smiles and Mason holds my hand as we walk into training.
I say my hellos then my goodbyes as I head upstairs to get ready, before I leave I say "Dec and Chilly are you coming up separately or together and waiting for each other?" They look at each other then Ben says "we'll come up together." I nod and say "outside my room in 30 minutes please, and bring coffee please." They laugh and tell me they'll bring it up with them, as I'm about to leave the room I say "no more injuries today lads please. Mason and Hendo be careful no nosebleeds." They all laugh and Mason adds "but you love me." I laugh "I do but if I get called down to you today for an injury like that you're sleeping on the sofa" all the lads and Gareth burst out laughing. I blow him a kiss and head upstairs.
25minutes later I've got Ben and Dec in my room, I've decided to start with Ben, they've decided that the other one is going to wait in the room while they do the session and help each other along. I have no issue with this at all.
3 hours later and both of them have done their physio sessions. It's now 12pm which is lunchtime. "Come on Luce" Dec says, I smile "you go ahead I've got some paperwork." He laughs and rolls his eyes "I'm taking rank as big brother here, that paperwork can wait, you've just done 2 lots of 90 minute physio sessions with us. You need to eat especially as you've got 2 hydrotherapy sessions this afternoon." He pulls me out of my chair and Ben laughs "generally think he'd have carried you if you'd said no" I shake my head "you two are impossible sometimes." They both grin proudly and we head to lunch.
I see Mason and he runs over to hug me and kiss me. "Hey baby" he says and I grin "hey, how's training going?" He smiles and tells me about it then Dec says "I made her come down here as she was going to skip lunch." I slap his arm "snitch, he didn't have to know that." Declan laughs loudly telling me as my brother he's allowed to do that. Mason says that he would've ended up coming up and bringing me food if I didn't come down. I spend my hour, cuddled into Masons arms, while we all chat and have a laugh together.
This job is truly amazing not just because I get to see Mason, but because it was always my dream and I get to spend my days with the most amazing people who have become the greatest friends, we're actually a little family.