9

1.5 week later....
Lucy POV:
I start the new job today, I'm travelling in with Mason. We arrive and I'm so anxious it's unbelievable, he places his hand on my thigh before we get out of the car and says "It'll be okay baby, today is just a relaxed saying hello and meeting the other lads and staff, we'll go through the fixtures and plans for the season. You'll be fine, they'll love you and anyway, you already know quite a few of them." He smiles and kisses me.
We walk in hand in hand, we hear lots of cheers and then I see Gareth walk over and greet me, he looks to the lads and says "boys meet our new physiotherapist Lucy." They all cheer and soon come over and introduce themselves.
After 45 minutes of chatting and getting to know them all, I get my bags and head to my office, as I stand up Mason looks at me questioningly, I smile and say "Not all of us can sit and chat for the next couple of hours. Some of us have got work to do" I laugh and so do the others. I peck his lips and say "I'll meet you after the meeting. Love you" he grins and says "can't wait. Love you too baby."
I walk to my room grinning, this is the perfect job, not just because of Mason but because this had always been my dream, when I became a physio, I even studied sports physio as a specialty.
Mason POV:
As she walks out of the room, I can't stop staring at her, she's amazing. Soon I'm brought out of my own thoughts by Dec, he says "Lad, she'll be back, you'll have to just put up with us lot for now" everyone laughs and then Hendo says "wow Mase, honestly never seen you so smitten. You proper love her don't you?" I grin and nod. "Yeah I do lad."
We all carry on chatting for the hour until the meeting and during that time we decide that as it's Friday, we're off the weekend and full training doesn't start until Monday. We should have a little get together and Lucy can meet all the girls.
We head to the meeting and I see Lucy talking to the other medical team, I grin at her and wink, causing her to smile at me but she focuses back on to her conversation.
This makes me realise that her working here could be a lot of fun, I'm sure I can tease her lots, especially as she has to do a medical review of all of us one to one before each match on match day, this gives me ideas.
By 5pm, we're all told me can go home. As Lucy walks over to me, I hold my arms out and give her a kiss and cuddle. "How was your first day baby" she laughs and teasingly says "it's alright, there's this one lad which keeps staring at me. He's very sexy and distracting" I laugh and whisper "sexy ay? I think we should go back to mine." She nods and we say our goodbyes and that we will see them all tomorrow. We head to mine and definitely celebrate.
Lucy POV:
Its Saturday today and we've got a party at Masons house, all the lads are coming and so are their partners. I'm already close with Lauren and Sasha, but not met the others.
Soon my phone rings and it's Amelia, it's still quite early so I answer quickly incase something is wrong.
I answer the FaceTime.
Amelia💖
L-Hey Amy.. Hang on where are you?
A-Hey Luce, I was hoping you'd be able to tell me if this is the right place...
She turns the camera round and I can see Masons place.
L-What the fuck Amy?
A-Open the door..

I run to open the door and there she is the other side of it "Surprise!" She says and I hug he tight "what you doing here, your not meant to be home for 2 days." She laughs "your boyfriend thought you deserved some time before works starts, plus I heard you're having a party tonight" I turn around and see Mason grinning. I hug and kiss him, "thank you baby" I say and he replies "anything to see you smile" then he officially meets Amelia and we get chatting, by 3pm, Amelia and I head to my place to get ready, the party starts at 7pm.

 I hug and kiss him, "thank you baby" I say and he replies "anything to see you smile" then he officially meets Amelia and we get chatting, by 3pm, Amelia and I head to my place to get ready, the party starts at 7pm

(Lucy and Amelia's outfit for the party)
We get out of the Uber and head inside, Mason comes running up and kisses me "fucking hell Luce, you look stunning." he says and I laugh, as we head inside I take Amelia over to where Mase is standing with Dec, Ben, Jack, Mads, Phil and Hendo. "Boys this is Amelia" the boys all introduce themselves properly, as they've previously spoken over FaceTime, soon I hear "wow girl look at you" I turn around and see Lauren and Sasha, I hug them both "hey girls, this is Amelia" I let them talk then Sasha says "come meet the other girls, well not all of them are here" we walk over to a group of girls and I get to know them as Kennedy, Becca, Katie, Fern and Bex. I now know they're the girlfriends of Mads, Phil, HarryK, Harry M and Jordan. As they're 2 Rebecca's they tell me that Phil's girlfriend goes by Becca and Jordan's partner goes by Bex. They're all lovely.
I notice during the night I haven't seen Amelia much, when I go to look for her I see her laughing and cuddling with Ben. I feel 2 arms wrap around me and a kiss on my cheek. "Looks like the match making worked" i laugh and say "yeah, anyway where you been babe, I've not seen you most the night." He laughs "just around baby, I didn't want to intrude you seemed like you and the girls were getting on well." I smile and kiss him, "they're lovely, not sure how impressed Amy was by me having all these new friends but I'm sure she'll get used to it." He laughs and pulls me in for a deep kiss, we get so lost in each other, it honestly feels like there's no one else in the room until we hear "Seriously you 2..." we pull away and see Dec and the others laughing. "Sorry guys, can't help myself. Not when my girlfriend is this insanely hot" Mason says and I laugh and roll my eyes.
The night goes by and we all get drunk, I head over to Amelia, who's waiting for Ben to bring her back a drink. "So how's this going?" I ask and she laughs "he's a bit of fun, he's so into me, so it means he'll do whatever I want." I look at her confused and say "so you're not into him?" She shakes her head "no, I'm back talking to the guy I met, sorting out when I can see him again. Ben thinks we're going to try and be together but really he's just a bit of fun" I'm shocked at this and say "you can't lead him on, that's not fair. Ben is a lovely lad, don't be a bitch to him. Why are you like this Amelia?" I say and I know she's my friend but I see these boys like family aswell, he doesn't deserve this. "Taking their sides, surprised you even wanted to talk to me now you've got new friends" I shake my head "we wanted you there as well, they wanted to be friends with you too. Why are you acting like this?" She laughs at me which annoys me more "oh no, the footballers girlfriend can't get her own way, what a shame... Maybe ask mr perfect boyfriend to solve your problems" the argument is drawing attention now but I'm too far in it to care, "don't be fucking disrespectful, I'm still me, I'm just doing better and I'm happy. What is your problem?" I shout and she yells "you are.. after everything I've done for you and how I helped you and you repay me like this!" The room is now silent and everyone is watching, I stare at her as she continues "don't need me now do you as you have Mason, well he might not want you when he knows the truth, they won't want anything to do with you, none of them will." I look at her and say "don't do this." She laughs and says loudly "Let's tell them all about how you're in thousands of pounds worth of debt and how it's all because of your addiction!" She says exposing me to everyone. I run out the door, I hear Mason calling my name but I just run...