10

Mason POV:
She's gone out of sight, I walk back in and go straight to Amelia and say "Get out, get out of my house right now!" She shrugs and walks off, Ben goes to talk to her but she mumbles something and he just tells her to leave.
I head to the kitchen and soon I feel an arm around me "Mase, talk to me" I know it's Dec, I shrug "she hasn't told me any of this, was she ever going to?" He looks sympathetically at me, "you need to talk to her, maybe she wanted the right time. She's a good girl" I nod and head to get my coat. "I'm going to find her guys, sort yourselves out and find a room." I say and head to look for her. I try calling her but no answer, I text her.
Lucy❤️
Babe, where are you? I've come
to look for you. It's not safe you
being out here alone in a state.
Please call me so we can talk and
sort this out. I love you, always Xxx
10 minutes later...

I'm sorry baby. I understand if
you don't want anything to do
with me anymore but I'm at the
bench by the lake. I love you too Xxx

I head to the lake knowing I need to speak to her and make sure she's okay. I see her sitting there crying, I hug her tightly and all she says is "I'm sorry" I kiss her forehead "please stop apologising, I'm not mad or upset at you. I'm just confused" she nods and says "at 18, I got addicted to drugs because of my ex, also he got into a lot of trouble with the wrong people, I bailed him out and longer I was with him more dependent I became, but one day, after about 18 months, something clicked and I knew this wasn't me. I done 4 months in rehab, became clean and I got my qualification. I've been fully clean now for 4 and half years nearly, but the debt hasn't cleared, I made it a goal to work towards and I got it from £15,000 to £9,000. Amelia was there for me but I never knew she'd do this and expose me like this. I wanted to tell you, I promise but I didn't know when and also I thought you may not want me after knowing." I'm shocked and in awe of her, she's so strong and amazing. "Babe, I could never not love you, nothing will change how I feel. You are a very strong person and I'm in awe of you. Come home please I just want to hold you and take all your pain away" she smiles and nods "has she gone?" She asks and I nod, "I told her to get out, I'm sorry" she shakes her head "don't apologise, I don't want to speak to her again. Not sure any of the others will want to speak to me now though, I think I've got some explaining to do." I spend the walk home reassuring her the others will still like her.
Lucy POV:
As Mason opens his door we hear the voices in the front room go silent. I feel the eyes looking at me, Dec comes over and hugs us both "some of the others went home. Are you okay Luce?" He says and I nod "I will be thank you Dec but I think I owe you guys an explanation and Ben, I'm sorry that she used you, I introduced you as I thought you'd hit it off, I'm sorry" he comes over and hugs me "forget about it she isn't the first and won't be the last, as long as you're okay" I smile and we head to the sofas. I explain the whole situation to them, they're all shocked but reassure me how it doesn't change anything. "Thank you all for understanding, I'm sorry for ruining the party." They all talk for a while, I stand up and head to Mason "babe, I'm gonna head to bed for some sleep, enjoy the rest of the night with your friends." I kiss him and say goodnight to the others.
As I reach the bedroom, I close the door and breakdown crying, letting it all out. I get changed and put on a top of Masons as a night dress, I get into bed and soon I feel sleep take over.
Mason POV:
I'm in the kitchen, it's peaceful in here, I feel a hand on my shoulder, "what's on your mind?" he says and I know it's Dec, I turn around and shrug "I don't know what to say mate. How am I meant to feel, like I just want to hug her and make it all better for her but I can't, she's shit scared that Amelia's going to leak it to the papers and online, and she's just been given a shit hand in life, it makes me think that I got it so good. I hate seeing her hurt." I say and he smiles "you really love her don't you?" I nod "I do mate, everything that she's told me tonight just makes me love her more, she's amazing and strong. She's my forever, mate honestly, I've never felt like this" I grin because I know every word I'm saying is true.
The boys and partners have all gone home and Dec said they'll come by tomorrow to check we're okay. I head upstairs and see her in bed in my top, I smile as it's all I can do when I see her. I get undressed and get into bed behind her, I wrap my arms around her and hold her close to me, I kiss her shoulder as I snuggle down to sleep, whispering an 'I love you' in her ear. I fall asleep and know that everything feels so much better when she's here with me.