4

Lucy POV:
It's match day today and he heads to the stadium early and I tell him I'll meet him there. I get ready, making sure my hair and makeup look good, I'm running a bit late as I spent over an hour on the phone to Amelia who updates me that the reason she's extended her trip is that she's met someone, we are just so excited for each other.
Kick off is at 3pm and I told Mason I'd get there at 2. I'm all ready and have 10 minutes until the Uber is due.

Instagram

Lucy_T: Match ready with my number 19 shirt💙Masonmount liked the pictureMasonmount: Number 19 ey? You make me feel honoured

Masonmount liked the picture
Masonmount: Number 19 ey? You make me feel honoured. Blue is definitely your colour Luce😍 xx
AmeliaG: Have fun bestie🥰
User:Why is Mason talking to her?
User1:Your so pretty😍
User2: why is Mason commenting. He follows her too🤔🤯
More comments..

After Mason commented and liked my picture I got butterflies but some of the other comments weren't very nice but I did expect that. I'm in the Uber on the way to Stamford bridge, I've shared my location with Mason so he knows when I'm there.
I get out of the car and see someone waving at me. I look up and smile, I recognise him as Declan, Masons best friend, he's showed me all the photos and told me all of the stories from when they were young.
"Lucy, I've been sent to meet you as Mason is busy and he didn't want you waiting alone" he says to me and I giggle "thank you Declan isn't it... sorry I should actually say that I recognise you from the pictures that Masons shown me, I'm not a stalker" we both laugh as he says thats how he knew who I was and he remembers me from the match.
We go and get a drink each, and head to our seats, we're going to see Mason afterwards. Talking to Declan is so easy, he's funny and it's like I've known him for ages. We watch the game and it's tight as they finish with the score at 1-1, as the whistle blows Declan grabs my hand to lead me through the crowds to a gate where the security let us through and we head to an area where we can wait for Mason.
After about 10 minutes I see him coming towards us, he hugs and shakes Declan's hand, who then goes to say hello to some other players. He walks up to me "Have fun baby?" he says as he kisses me lifting me up, spinning around, "always when I'm watching you play" I reply, whilst we're having our moment I hear a strong Birmingham accent "oh so this is the girl you don't shut up about then lad?" I look up and see 3 of the Man City players walking towards us "Yeah this is Lucy my girlfriend, Luce this is Jack, Phil and Kyle", I wave and say hello, they tell me there's usually another one called John but he's not well today.
Soon we get talking, after I'm introduced to a few other players, I find out most of them all play together at England, so after today they're back to teammates.
Dec comes back over and we head to reception area while Mason goes to get changed. "All the boys seem nice" I say to Declan who replies "yeah they're all solid. It's great that when we play league games we can be opponents on the pitch but as soon as that whistle is blown, we're back to mates who almost every time hang out afterwards together, like when Chelsea play West Ham, Mase and I arrive and leave in the same car together" I laugh at his last comment "I really do have to share him with you don't I? I thought he was joking" I laugh and he pisses himself laughing, "Luce, your with Mase, and I come as part of the package, you'll probably see me like everyday. Especially during international break" I roll my eyes jokingly at him "I'm sure I'll manage." We're both laughing when Mason comes over looking confused "you 2 alright here" he says "yeah baby, I just found out about the package deal I got when I became your girlfriend. I hear Dec here comes with you as a non negotiable part of the package." Masons laughing now too, he agrees and we head to the car, I call shotgun so Dec has to sit in the back.
All masons friends have been really nice, they all follow me on instagram now as they said if I'm with Mason it makes me a part of their group and makes us friends.
Like Dec said about them hanging out, we're heading to the club for a night out with them all tonight. They've decided tonight is a celebration for end of premier league and start of international even though they have 4 weeks before training and Euros start.
I get an Uber straight to mine from Mason's as I need to get ready, they tell me they'll pick me up at 8 as we're going to go for dinner first.
I get home, realising I only have 2 hours I shower quickly and do my hair and make-up, I'm going for a night out with a bunch of footballers, I need to make an effort. I find a dress and by 7:45 I'm all ready.
Instagram:

Lucy_T: Night out ready🍾🥂🍹Liked by Masonmount, Declanrice, BenChilwell, AmeliaG, JackgrealishComments turned off

Liked by Masonmount, Declanrice, BenChilwell, AmeliaG, Jackgrealish
Comments turned off

I get a text off of Mason saying they're outside in the Uber. I get in and Mason kisses me and says "Wow babe, you look really fucking good" I smile at him and lay my head onto his shoulder.
When we're at dinner Declan smiles "you two are cute, when are you telling people online Mase?" He shrugs "whenever Lucy wants to" I giggle and say "tell them whenever babe, what's the worst that's gonna happen. I'll get a few girls write some nasty things. I'll be okay" he grins at me then says okay I'm going to do it now, then tonight there can't be no articles made when I can't keep my hands off of you. We all laugh.
Instagram:

Masonmount: My beautiful girlfriend Lucy

Masonmount: My beautiful girlfriend Lucy. My number 1 fan, My Queen❤️❤️ @Lucy_T
24k likes
Lucy_T: ❤️❤️
Declanrice: Happy for you brother. Glad you're both happy with eachother.❤️ Just don't forget about me😂
(Reply to Dec)Lucy: I'm already aware you come as a package deal😂😜
BenChilwell: She had you hooked from the first time you saw her. Happy for you both❤️
KHavertz: Good to see you happy x
Jackgrealish: She's a good girl, your a lucky man Mase. See you both soon. We've got a booth x
JHendo: Excited to meet her. You look so happy bro🥰
PhilFoden21: Lovely to meet Lucy today, good to see you happy Mase x
User: Seems like the boys like her. She's got Decs approval 😂
User1: she's a gold digger🙄
User2: he could do better🙄
5k more comments...