53

-3 days later-
Everyone is back working hard, luckily Lucy is wandering about watching the sessions and taking photos of the boys. She's enjoying watching them all train and hasn't actually ever managed to do it as usually she's dealing with injuries. "Coming to join in Luce?" Jack asks as they're jogging around the field, she laughs "no chance Grealish, just watching you all work hard." Everyone laughs as Mason jogs past, winks and blows a kiss. This makes her smile and she realises she's grinning like a school girl with a crush.
The day ends quickly and with no injuries, Mason and Lucy head home to be with Frankie.
Instagram

Lucy_T: Joy to watch the boys train today🥰❤️ Had to post this picture as it's just perfection😍😍 I love you so much @masonmount I had the best day seeing you smile like this❤️❤️46k likes Masonmount: Didn't even realise you took a photo

46k likes
Masonmount: Didn't even realise you took a photo. Thank you baby. I was so happy to have you watching. I love you so much❤️❤️
DebbieMount: Please send me this photo darling, It's so beautiful to him smile like that❤️
JasmineB: Amazing photo. I Love and miss you all❤️
Declanrice: we're the rest of us not good enough to photograph😳😂😂 Joking, that's a brilliant photo. You should print it off and frame it
User: That smile😍😍
User1: Thanks Lucy. That's an amazing photo.😍
EnglandFC: All smiles in training. I wonder if our guest watching had any influence on a smile that big🥰🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
LukeShaw: I think you should photograph us all next time😜😂
LewisMount: Beautiful photo, I think a smile like that may be heavily influenced by the photographer😜❤️
3k more comments

-2 days later-
It's now Thursday and only a couple of days until the next match. The boys are doing so well, they've got 3 friendlies left until camp finishes which means about just over 3 weeks left of working with them all.
I'm going to watch training again today, I'm just getting my bag ready to take down with me. I hear a knock on my door, "come in" I shout, as it opens I see Jordan come in with Jude, who's holding his knee. "What have you done little J" he giggles then says "I jumped on Hendo's back and we both fell over and I hurt my knee. It's bleeding." I laugh "did you skip going to the first aider?" I ask and he nods "she's not in today. I think she quit" I look confused as I had no idea about this but I'll speak to Gareth. "Sit on the bed and I'll clean it up, Hendo did you get hurt?" He shrugs, "my wrist hurts a bit but I think it's okay" I just laugh thinking about them hurting themselves doing piggy backs. "Sit down Hendo, I'll check your wrist, I have no idea how I'm going to word this on the treatment forms when it says how did the injury occur." They both laugh as I get to cleaning Jude's knee, once it's clean I cover it and make sure it's secure. "Keep it covered and dry for 2 days. Before the match, I'll take it off and check it but probably re cover it to make sure it don't get dirty during the match." He nods and says he'll wait for Hendo. I check his wrist and there's no major damage, I spray it with the muscle spray as I think he's just tensed his muscles in reaction to falling down. "Right you boys are all good, I've filled in the forms for Gareth to sign. I may as well walk down with you as I'm coming to watch training." They both cheer and tell me they'll carry my bags.
We reach the pitch and Gareth says "I heard you had these 2 is everything okay?" He asks looking at Jude's knee. I laugh and say "they're all good, here's the forms." He reads them and bursts out laughing "piggy backs.. really boys?" They shrug and both say "sorry boss" he sends them back to training as I get comfy and watch. Mason smiling and winking as he runs past again.
Instagram