episode 20 "Bismuth"

Start from the beginning

"Okay."

Steven heads back into the pocket dimension. It takes a minute but he slowly comes out with a much bigger Gem following.

Lion stands up and is wide eyed at her coming out of his mane.

'Bismuth.'

"Wow, a total stranger." Amethyst says.

Garnet dispels her visor, revealing eyes of disbelief.

"Pearl... Garnet... Topaz..."

"BISSS-MUUUTH!" Pearl runs and hugs the Gem, overjoyed. "Ahahahaha! You're back!"

"Woah!" She lightly tosses Pearl in the air and catches her. "Hehehehe! The Pearl I know never jumps into my arms! Hey, did somebody lose a Pearl? Who do you belong to?"

"Nobody!"

"Ha-HA!"

"Alright, alright, settle down." Garnet walks up to Bismuth.

"Oh, you're one to talk, oh, oh, excuse me, you're two to talk."

Garnet scoffs, casually summons her gauntlet and punches Bismuth playfully in the arm.

"Hey, cool it, your Ruby is showing."

"Where have you been? We thought you'd been captured! Or worse, shattered."

"Shatter me? Pshh, Homeworld couldn't lay a scratch on this Gem."

"Ahem. Who is this?" Amethyst says.

Garnet smiles and leans on Bismuth's shoulder.

"Guys, this is Bismuth. She's one of the original Crystal Gems."

"Oh, hey! New recruits! Welcome aboard, we could always use more Amethysts. And who's this meatball?"

"Hi, I'm Steven! Y-You were in my lion and now you're in my house."

Bismuth leans down to shake Steven's hand.

"Well, thanks for having me!"

"Topaz are you not gonna say something?" Pearl asks and everybody turns to look at me.

Bismuth stands up and awkwardly takes a step towards me.

"T-Topaz, hey... how have you been..?"

"..."

"You... you look great."

"Don't talk to me like we're friends Bismuth. Last time I think I made my word pretty clear 'I don't wanna see your face every again' and yet here you are."

"Look I get we used to but head back then but I've been gone for a long time and that's what you have to say?"

"Yes! We did more than but head. I still hate you and I still never wanna see your face again so I think you should just go back into Lions' mane and shatter yourself for all I care!"

I finish my rude words with a mean look and I barge to my room and lock myself in. The only bad thing out of what I said was the looks the other Gems were giving me. Their faces said 'what's wrong with you?' And 'why aren't you happy to see her?' And frankly I don't care right now. I wish she was still gone so I wouldn't have to see her stupid face around here.

A knock was heard on my room door.

"Topaz, we're going to the battlefield if you wanna go!"

It was Garnet and I didn't say anything.

I heard then warp away and I just laid on my clouds.

'I kinda feel bad for ignoring her but they should know I still hate her for what she did.'