ᴀʀᴍɪɴ ᴀʀʟᴇʀᴛ

——————

——————

ATTACK ON DINA

——————

"Thank you, Eren. I think I know who..."

I whispered, my mind instantly painting images of the ocean.

The ocean and him.

"I just wanna say goodbye to Armin." I hummed, a fond smile on my face just thinking of the boy.

Armin Arlert: the holder of the most refreshing pair of eyes I've ever seen.

Eyes that I've always loved.

Eyes that I'll never fail to miss.

I stood up, Eren mirroring my actions.

As we faced each other, my friend put his hand on my shoulder, smiling down at my shorter form.

"Be good to him,"

"Thank you, Eren."

"Don't sweat it. That's what best friends are for, right?" His smile was contagious. I missed it.

"Yeah, I guess we'll see each other in hell, right?"

He chuckled.

"Goodbye, Y/N. Good luck, and don't cause any issues in the afterlife until I come and find you." He teased, I jokingly rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Don't doubt my maturity, see you, Eren."

I closed my eyes.

The relatively loud stirs of the ocean causing my eyes to open in shock.

The ocean?

Was this Eren's doing?

"Hey, Y/N..." Armin was sat on the sand, a sea shell clenched in his right hand.

My eyes softened.

That was the seashell Armin showed me the day we went to the beach. When we had learned the truth about what was really out there.

I smiled, taking a seat beside the blond as I gazed at the ocean.

I had once thought that the ocean was my favourite thing. Now I had just come to realise that it was the pretty blonde beside me.