ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

——————

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

——————

"Oh, who would ever wanna be king?"

——————

We scaled up into the entrance Connie and Sasha had cleared. When we got there, we saw Armin who reached down to grab Eren's hand.

"Eren!" He called to his friend with glee. Eren happily accepted it with a smile on his face. I took Moblit's and and he pulled me up.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"No worries." He responded, patting my back and getting ready to lift Jean who was right behind me.

I walked to the edge of the now destroyed rock edge. I sighed as I watched the abnormal Titan scrape its way to the wall. Orvud district in particular.

Walked up to Historia, who was now solemnly looking into the distance at the Titan.

"So, have you heard?" I asked her, turning my face down to her form slightly. She sighed and looked up at me.

"My father told me something I think you would like to know."

I nodded at her and we began walking away from the others for privacy.

"He told me about your mother. How she was a royal. She, however, decided to subvert their expectations for her. She fell in love with a man from something called the Kingsman clan. Her decision caused breakage within the family. As far as I know, the royal family have been murdering Kingsmans since day 1. She was eventually banished from the family and ran away with him." She informed me, looking sadly ahead of us. I did the same.

The sun was rising. The sky was a mix between pink and orange hues as we remained silent for a while.

"Is that so? I see." I spluttered, trying to push all the loving memories I had with my family before I lost them all.

"So, now that we've just discovered we're cousins, what do we do now? Who's gonna become Queen?" Historia questioned, looking at me with a tilt of her head.

I sighed.

There's no way in hell I want to be The Queen. Nor do I want Historia to take such an overbearing role on by herself.

"I-I don't know. But I'll figure something out. Don't worry." I smiled down at her and she reciprocated the gesture.

We remained in a comfortable silence. And before we knew it, we were already being called to head back to the wagons.

ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ [ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें