ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

——————

——————

"I'll seize, I'll seize the roses with my wings
We'll fly
Like a fallen angel, flowing in the wind of time,"

——————

The day of Historia's coronation came sooner than expected.

"Are you sure this looks alright? I feel so uncomfortable..." I trailed off, turning around in the mirror to evaluate my choice of dress.

"You look beautiful, Y/N." Mikasa smiled warmly at me through the mirror.

"Mikasa's right! You look wonderful!" Historia chipped in from behind. She was already dressed in a simple white dress and had a red gown wrapped over her shoulders. Her golden locks were tied in a bun and a wide grin was plastered on her face. She really did look like a Queen.

"Say, will this event happen to have any food? Like bread with meat or something?" Sasha drooled, completely entranced with the thought of food.

Mikasa rolled her eyes and walked up to the brunette, sighing.

"Sasha, stop drooling on your uniform." She ordered, wiping Sasha's mouth witha handkerchief.

"Sorry. But you guys do look great!" She tried to apologise.

I smiled.

Mikasa and Sasha were wearing the usual green Scout's trench coats.

Upon Historia's pleading and begging, she insisted that I at least take on a Royal Title without any responsibilities whilst simultaneously being able to fight. Despite how much I disliked that idea, even my own friends pushed me to it. So I finally budged.

That's where the name "Princess Y/N" came along.

Don't get me wrong, I still hated the idea of being related to the same family that pushed my clan to the brink of extinction.

This also means that if anything were to happen to Historia, I'd have to rule straight away.

But I'll do it for Historia.

After all, she is family.

"If I had to deal with a burden with one person, it'd definitely be you, Y/N!" Historia grinned, nudging me in the ribs to which I smiled down at her.

I was wearing a slightly different dress in comparison to what Historia was.

Like Historia, my hair was also pulled back into a formal bun.