ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

——————

——————

"I'm feelin' so tired."

——————

TW: Suicidal thoughts, Gore, Violence

"Eren. I've finally found you." I spoke, helping the brunette up.

Once he had stabilised himself with the help of a walking stick, I stood back to look at him. He looked different now. His eyes were dull. At least that was the case with the one I could see. His other eye was hidden from my sight with a bandage. His now longer hair covered his face.

He looked like shit.

He said nothing to me. The only thing he did was give me a pathetic stare.

"I have to go sign into the hospital. Everything I wanted to tell you has been detailed in the letters." He spoke tiredly. This doesn't sound like Eren.

He tried to get away, but I stopped him. My hand was slammed firmly on his shoulder.

"You can't keep running, Eren. Please, just come back to me." I spoke sadly, holding onto his shoulder. My eyes were also dead.

Eren did nothing but turn to me slightly. He didn't even look me in the eye.

"Leave. You're bringing us too much unnecessary attention. Once everything plays out well, I'll come back."

Owch.

I let go of him as if I was electrocuted. I only sighed and turned away.

"Right."

And with that, I just turned away and made my way to my office stationed in Liberio. Perhaps Eren's just overwhelmed? I'll just give him some time to cool off.

20 MINUTES LATER

I was in my office. I didn't plan to receive any visitors apart from Zeke tonight. My office was rather large: attached to it was a door leading to my room. I spent most nights here anyways.

I walked into my room and dropped myself at my mirror. I began removing my wig, contact lenses and the makeup on my face that concealed my scars.

I looked in the mirror beside me to find Y/N. Not Commander Spiers. I felt completely unfamiliar with myself. It was weird.

I walked up to my wardrobe and pulled out a random pair of sweatpants and a long sleeved black top.