ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ

——————

——————

"I walked across an empty land.
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand.
I felt the earth beneath my feet.
Sat by the river and it made me complete."

——————

1 WEEK LATER

All I had been able to do these past few days was train. Whether it be ODM practice, sword skills, or just simply strengthening my body.

It was partially my fault he died.

If only I had snatched the syringe from Levi. If only I had fought when everyone was holding me back.

Maybe then I could've saved my father.

I shook myself from my thoughts.

I was currently in the training field. I had shut myself off from society and only strived to become stronger. I was wearing the full Scout's uniform. Including my father's cape.

I had just been training on my ODM gear for around 3 hours and was just staring off into the distance. I had no idea what I was even thinking of. Possibly the fact that it was shocking that all this time, our enemies have been living beyond the walls whilst we were stuck in this little cage. Maybe it was the fact that my ancestors were Titans themselves. All of it was just so damn confusing.

My trance was interrupted by Floch's voice.

"Princess. I hope you haven't forgotten that the mission briefing is today." The red haired boy was walking up to me.

He's changed since the cadets. He used to be an absolute weirdo. A weirdo that I'd enjoy sparring with just for the sake of wanting to beat someone up. Now he's more mature. I guess my father's suicide charge did something to him.

I have to salute him for being brave. Anyone else who would've survived all that wouldn't have tried to revive my father nor would have even had the strength to stand.

"Floch. You can call me Y/N." I grunted, looking the shocked boy in the eyes.

"Right, sorry, Y/N."

"Let's go. I'm assuming those brats are being let out now." I signalled for him to follow me as I referred to Eren and Mikasa.

I thought about it thoroughly. If I'm to have someone by my side to pursue my selfish plans to get revenge, it would be a devil such as Floch.

So I'll make him my ally.

"Right." He responded, following me into the HQ. We walked through many hallways, climbed down many stairs, until we reached the underground cells that contained Eren and Mikasa. The same cells Eren was in on the day my father saved him from being killed for being a Titan.