ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

——————

——————

"Somewhere in Germany but I can't place it.
Man, I hate this part of Texas.
Close my eyes, fantasise."

——————

"Mount Eren's Titan for now to conserve gas. We make for the river! I'll explain the rest later." I commanded, everyone mounting Eren and following my commands.

"Hey...Eren." Connie started as we watched the houses around us being flung around like mere doll houses.

What the hell does he have to say that's so important?

"How does it feel to have your roof under your head again? Get it?!" The boy yelled through chuckles, trying to make light of the dark situation.

I suppressed a snicker and instead resorted to smirking.

"Sasha. Hit him on the head." Jean demanded, clearly fed up with the boy.

Sasha raised her arm and bonked Connie lightly on the head with a Thunder Spear, causing him to let out a pained grunt.

I grabbed onto a strand of Eren's hair and perched myself on his shoulder.

I quickly darted my eyes to the Colossal Titan, only to find him nearing the wall.

My eyes widened slowly and my eyebrows were raised.

"Y/N! He's reaching the wall." Mikasa informed me.

"What's our next move?" Jean asked quizzically.

I swallowed and began speaking.

"Eren. Tackle his legs." I ordered as we all jumped off his Titan. And he did so. He looked almost miniature compared to Bertholdt's Titan.

Eren managed to hold him off for a while. That was until Bertholdt used his strength to kick Eren onto the wall.

My eyes widened at his flat form atop the wall.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled at him. But he wouldn't have heard her.

I internally facepalmed.

Now Bertholdt's just gonna go to the wall to retrieve Eren anyway. Great thinking, Y/N.

"We're fucked." Sasha mumbled from under her breath.

"He doesn't know about the Thunder Spears yet! Sasha and Connie will help Jean distract him! Mikasa, you go for the kill! Armin, you supervise and gain whatever intel you can with that mind of yours!" I ordered them.