ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

——————

——————

"Lights, camera action."

——————

EREN'S POV:

It was love at first sight.

At least that's what I thought when I saw Y/N for the first time in the cadet corps. I didn't even need to hear her voice nor examine her personality to know I already liked her.

However, I knew I wasn't the only person entranced by the perfection of Y/N.

Many people, even my comrades have also fallen for her. Despite all that, the determination I had to make her mine never faltered.

2 YEARS AGO: CADET TRAINING CAMP

"That was so easy, Eren. Get up." I heard a voice call out to me and when I opened my eyes, I saw an angel standing over me with its arm held out to me to help me up. Okay well maybe Y/N isn't literally an angel, but she's close enough.

I took her hand as she brushed her knees, removing any dust that may have clung onto her. I stood up, savouring the warmth that emitted from her palm. I wanted to so desperately press her elegant hand onto my lips, but I couldn't. Not now at least. So I pulled away.

"You really need to work on your form. You're just too predictable." She lectured, tossing the wooden dagger into the air and catching it again.

"Who the hell taught you all these moves?" I questioned, ashamed as to how I just got my ass handed to me by the same woman I wish to protect in the future.

"My dad and his friends." She smiled at me, the mention of her dad clearly making her happier.

"Your dad? Is he like some sort of underground fighter or something to be teaching you moves this brutal." I rubbed my head, still feeling pain from landing head first into the solid ground.

"He's the commander of the Scouts." She proudly states, a hand on her hip as she did so. A gasp escaped my mouth as I looked at her wide eyed and shocked.

"And you never told me!" I exclaimed, still shocked about this new revelation.

"Well yeah, but I didn't think it really mattered..." Y/N trailed off, her eyes wandering to Connie and Mikasa's sparring session.

"Erwin Smith's your dad and you thought that never mattered! Y/N it's awesome!" I unknowingly leaned into Y/N who was now shuffling around on her feet.