ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

——————

——————

"Oh, don't you find it strange? Only thing we share is one last name."

——————

"No need to be so hostile. Long time no see, sister. It's been a couple of years." She spoke, her smug smirk spreading across her lips.

Fuck.

Fucking hell.

My sister finally decides to show her sorry ass after 10 whole fucking years. And when she does, it's when I'm trying to save someone? Speak of shitty timing.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I grumbled, readying my hand on my blade.

I decided to evaluate her weapons. I needed to know if she'd be a threat. She seemed to be heavily equipped with armour I've seen before. She was wearing the gear of the Interior Military Police. Since when did she join them?

"That's no way to greet your big sis! C'mon, try again!" She smugly retorted, looking at my hand that was placed on my blade.

"Don't fuck with me." I bluntly snarled, pulling my blade out from its holder.

"Tell me this, Kiara. Did you purposefully get someone to mislead me here knowing I would've tried to save my dad? Were you intentionally attempting to catch me alone?" I glared at her readying my blades and ODM gear.

"Your dad? Y'mean that shitty Scout?" She began cackling.

"You've gotten smarter. But yeah, don't worry about him. He's all safe and sound! I mean killing him would be a hassle." She answered placing a finger on her lips.

I pointed my blades at her face, readying myself to cut the bitch's throat open.

"Mock him again and I'll kill you myself." I growled, now moving my blade away from her. I took a step back.

"You sure have a knack for killing family members, Y/N." The smug smirk that was previously on her face disintegrated, and in her eyes now held pure hatred as a snarl became apparent on her face.

But what she had just said wasn't too far from the truth at all.

I decided to change the subject.

"The hell do you want from me, Kiara?" I interrogated, trying to reduce conflict as much as possible.

"I want you to pay. I want you to fucking pay for tarnishing the Kingsman family name. And I want you to pay for killing my mother." She snarled.