ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

——————

——————

"If I could be anybody, dead or alive."

——————

"We did it!"

"We blew that bastard's head off! The Armored Titan just bit the dust!"

"We sent him straight to hell. Good riddance!"

I tried to ignore the screams of joy emitting from the other Scouts. That meant I had to completely zone out: and so I did. I instead focused my attention on what really mattered.

Where's Bertholdt?

Is Reiner even dead?

Yes, he was motionless, but that doesn't mean he's dead at all.

I had four Thunder Spears latched onto each of my arms. I can use it to finally annihilate Reiner.

I swallowed.

Snap out of it Y/N, Reiner isn't a comrade anymore.

I was still in my trance when I could make out Jean scolding Sasha and Connie. I turned around and went up to them. He had a grip on the duo's collars; I went to go diffuse the situation.

"Jean, just leave it." I hummed lowly and placed a hand on his lower back, slightly lower than I anticipated, but he slowly lowered the pair with wide eyes.

"R-right. Sorry, Y-Y/N." He spluttered as he turned to face me with a face that rivals even the redness of a tomato.

I smiled at him without a word and removed my hand from his lower back to his hair, ruffling it slightly.

"We still need to finish him off," I spoke, walking towards Hange.

"Hange. I have a hunch that he's still alive." I informed the brunette who was now looking at me intensely before swivelling her body to hand out a command.

"It's not over! Ready your equipment for another round!"

But before she could speak further, an ear piercing scream sounded from Reiner's severely injured Titan.

I covered my ears with both hands and shut my eyes closed.

The hell was that? Some sort of help signal?

Whatever it was, we needed to end Reiner quickly.

"Use your Thunder Spears! If we want him dead, we'll have to destroy his whole body!" Hange declared, pointing a Thunder Spear at Reiner's obliterated form.