ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

——————

——————

"For now you are a part of me.
I will defend and honor thee."

——————

After I had went over the plan with the other Scouts, I sent them off to get prepared.

I had matters to deal with now.

"Father," I called out to my Dad with a wave. He was speaking to Levi as I was approaching.

"He's gonna climb." I pointed to The Armoured Titan who was hardening the tips of his fingers to grasp a better hold on the wall.

And before we knew it, he was already scaling the wall. I winced at the sight.

"Avoid clashing with the Armoured Titan!" My father demanded firmly.

I nodded my head and readied my ODM gear. If my father didn't tell us to attack, we don't attack.

"Hange, why didn't he signal us to attack? What is he thinking?" Eren questioned, curious as to why we hadn't just attacked him then and there.

I mumbled something under my breath about not always resorting to violence straight away and just thinking things through, and Hange voiced my thoughts perfectly.

"He's watching our attacks. Reiner and his friends had prepared some grand welcome for us." Hange referred to the Beast Titan who was currently surrounded by at least 40 Titans.

I focused my attention on one Titan, however.

It was a quadruped Titan who had some sort of luggage on its saddle.

That must mean it transformed ages ago.

I am without a doubt that it's also an intelligent Titan.

As I was thinking, the Beast Titan suddenly slammed its fist on the ground. My eyes widened and I could only wonder what the fucker's objectives were.

But the multiple 2 to 3 meter Titans charging our way solidified my answer.

"Shit." I whispered as I watched the Titans charge our way with wide eyes.

"They're moving! Multiple 2-3 meters approaching!" Hange alerted my dad who wore an expression that showed he was deep in thought.

"We need to protect the horses." I whispered to Armin who's eyes widened.

"Do you think they're trying to strand us here?" He asked me, his deep blue eyes contorting into one of fear.