ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ꜱɪx

——————

——————

"Take me by the hand,"

——————

Freedom's a funny concept.

It's funny because you never know when you've finally attained it. Have I ever even been free before? I guess I'll never know. Will I be free once I die? I guess we'll have to find out.

"Y/N! Wait!"

I ignored the calls for my name and kept spinning on my ODM.

I used the houses to bring me closer to The Rumbling. The closer I got, the hotter it became.

But I didn't care.

I propelled into the air and viewed the hundreds of thousands of Titans ready to trample anything in their ways.

"Eren...what the hell have we done?" I looked down at their idiotic faces with no expression.

But then, like I was before, was transported back to that strange, beautiful place.

PATHS
-The place of closure-

My eyes were dull and devoid of emotion as I fixed them on the sky of the familiar place. The Paths, I believe it was called.

But why was I here?

I was just about to fight?

"Y/N." Eren's voice called from behind me, causing me to widen my eyes slightly.

I turned to make eye contact with the boy who looked relatively upset.

"Eren? What am I doing here?" I spoke, more confused than anything.

Eren avoided eye contact with me, and instead walked up to me and stood himself right next to my confused form.

He took my hand and spoke.

"I wanna take you somewhere." His sad eyes were now on mine.

I said nothing.

But I didn't have time to process the sudden change in scenery; within the blink of an eye, we were in a cabin.

"What? What are we doing here Eren? Where did you just come all of a sudden?" I asked, turning to him in confusion.

I set my sights on the cabin's interior.

It looked old.