ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

——————

——————

"The feeling that I'm losing her forever.
And without really entering her world."

——————

7 YEARS AGO: CADET TRAINING CAMP

I had my eyes widened in shock at the sight behind me. That girl's really eating a potato at the induction ceremony? Now that's a new level of bravery. I've known Shadis for years, even I wouldn't have the nerves to do that.

"Here, sir. Have half." The brunette spoke, holding him around a quarter of her potato.

"Half?" Shadis questioned, as if someone had never been generous enough to share with him.

The girl behind me gave Shadis a smile, crumbs all over her face.

I giggled slightly.

She's funny.

I like her.

I watched Shadis yell at her for her misconduct with a smile on my face. Sasha was sent to run until her legs couldn't move anymore.

I straightened my spine and turned around again. There's lots of interesting people here.

30 MINUTES LATER

With a piece of bread in my hand and a satchel of water in my hand, I jumped over the small balcony where Marco, Eren, Mina, Thomas and Connie all were. At least, I think those were their names.

"Hey! Where're you going?" A voice called out to me, but I ignored it. Marco was calling me, I think.

I was wearing a pair of black sweat pants and a matching long sleeved top.

I began jogging up to the tired brunette.

"Hey, take this." I handed her the water which she smiled gleefully at and chugged down in the span of a second. I held out a piece of bread which I hadn't even seen been eaten.

She seemed to love her food.

Potato girl.

That's gonna be her nickname.

"You're a lifesaver! Thank you, absolute Angel!" She thanked me brightly, causing me to blush and smile, thanking her.

I planned on running with her non stop until the sun set.