ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

A/N: ⚠️I'VE DECIDED THAT ZEKE AND Y/N WILL NOT BE RELATIVES. THEY'RE BOTH ROYAL YET DO NOT STEM FROM THE SAME ROYAL BRANCH. THEIR "RELATIONSHIP" IS STRICTLY ONE SIDED⚠️

 THEIR "RELATIONSHIP" IS STRICTLY ONE SIDED⚠️

——————

"My girl Liddy used to always smoke,
Cigarettes when she couldn't sleep.
She'd disappear for an hour and a half.
And when she'd come back she'd brush her teeth."

——————

4 MONTHS AGO

I was currently in a random Marleyan city. It was late at night and I was hidden from mankind's prying eyes in an alleyway. I was wearing a black mask and fully black attire.

I was waiting for her to show up.

And when she did, I'd kill her and steal her name.

I held a handgun in my right hand, a dagger fastened around my waist. Can she just not hurry up a little? It's fucking cold.

But just as that thought crossed my mind, she appeared. She was by herself and donned Marleyan uniform. I was certain it was her.

I slid out from the alleyway and approached the shorter woman. I came to a halt right in front of her and spoke.

"Are you Kalina Spiers?" I asked, removing my mask slowly and piercing her eyes with my own.

She looked up at me, clearly scared, but managed to control herself.

"Yes. I am Kalina Spiers. Commander of Marleyan Weaponry." She spluttered, acting as though her lousy title would change a damn thing.

"Who are you and how can I help you?" She hesitantly asked fear crossing her face as her eyes darted down to my dagger and gun.

I fully removed my mask and mumbled.

"Y/N Kingsman. Princess of Paradis, Vice Premier and Commander of the Scout's elite sector." I shrugged, flaunting my own title and grabbing my dagger. Her eyes widened in shock. She was in the presence of Paradis' most ruthless soldier. But before the lady could scream or summon any guards, I muffled her and dragged her back into the alleyway.

"I'm assuming you wouldn't tell me anything, so I'll figure it out by myself. I'll steal your name, become you, and wreck havoc on Marley." I whispered into her ear as I covered her mouth.

"Don't cry, sweetheart. I'll see you in hell." Her whimpers were suppressed with my hand and I raised my blade to her neck and sliced it clean open, blood gushing everywhere.