ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx

——————

——————

"You've been my muse for a long time.
You get me through every dark night.
I'm always gone, out on the go."

——————

"Yo, Magath. What's the situation?" I spoke, brushing strands of hair out of my face.

I was in the trenches.

Marley has been in a 4 year long war against the Mid-East Allied Forces. And it's a war that has been drawing out forever. This is most definitely the reason as to why they hadn't orchestrated a plan to attack Paradis yet.

"Spiers. You're finally here." Magath spoke, causing me to almost raise an eyebrow at the name. But then I remembered the identity of the person I had stolen to get this far and almost facepalmed. In Marley, I was Kalina Spiers: Commander of Weaponry. I wasn't Y/N Kingsman: The Princess of Paradis or Y/N Smith: daughter of the 13th Commander of the Scouts and Vice Premier here.

"Falco almost got his head blown off and Colt went out to save him." Magath answered. My eyes widened as I looked over to my right. Falco was being tended to by his friends: Udo, Zofia and Gabi. He looked dazed and had a bandage over his head.

Colt began approaching us and Magath spoke up.

"Report. What happened, Colt?"

"The Eldian advance squad has been wiped out. They took a direct hit from an artillery shell and got blown to bits." The blonde spoke, panting from just saving his brother. I admired the brotherhood.

I looked down at him and walked away.

But for now, I needed to check up on Falco.

"Falco. How are you?" I spoke with my hands in my pocket. I was wearing the normal white Marleyan Commander uniform and had a rifle slung over my right shoulder. I didn't look how I normally did. I had been given something called "contact lenses" that change the colour of my eyes and a wig to change the appearance of my hair. I looked a completely different person.

And Reiner still hasn't noticed.

Falco gave me no response and instead gazed into the distance.

"Sorry, Miss. Spiers. Falco seems to have hit his head!" Gabi itched her head. I nodded and stood back. Despite being a "Marleyan", I was still extremely nice to the warrior candidates. It's not like I hated them or anything.

This kids were just like us in a way. Young, yet thrown into the harsh realities of war. They were far too young for this.

"Who are you people? Where am I? I don't get it. Wasn't I just flying around with a couple of swords in my hands? Like that. And there were Titans, too..." Falco spoke tiredly and made noises. I, however, was shocked. Swords? Titans? What the hell? I stumbled back with a shocked face and excused myself.