ʟᴇᴠɪ ᴀᴄᴋᴇʀᴍᴀɴ

——————

——————

THE LIGHT OF TWO WINGS

——————

"Thank you, Eren. I think I know who..."

I gazed into Eren's eyes one last time, my mind suddenly painting pictures of him.

Levi Ackerman.

The man who's been by my side through thick and thin.

"Let me see Levi, just one last time before I go."  I peered up at the setting sky, my heart swelling at the thought of finally being able to see him. I owed him a huge apology, arguably more so than anyone else.

"He's always been by your side, go and tell him. Tell that runt just how much you love him." Eren smiled and slapped my back, causing me to chuckle.

I stood up, Eren mirroring my actions.

As we faced each other, my friend put his hand on my shoulder, smiling down at my shorter form.

"Thank you, Eren."

"Don't sweat it. That's what best friends are for, right?" His smile was contagious. I missed it.

"Yeah, I guess we'll see each other in hell, right?"

He chuckled.

"Goodbye, Y/N. Good luck, and don't cause any issues in the afterlife until I come and find you." He teased, referring to my old habits of stirring up arguments for my own benefits. They used to call me "The Instigator" back at the cadets.

"Don't doubt my maturity, see you, Eren."

With that, I closed my eyes.

When I didn't feel Eren's hand on my shoulder anymore, I was certain that I was finally with Levi.

I reluctantly opened my eyes, only to find a shocked, confused Levi staring at me, wide eyed.

His pretty face provided me with comfort. I missed it already.

Unlike before, his face was no longer covered in bandages and stitches. And he had both of his fingers intact.

He looked just like he did when I had told him I hated him.

Hesitantly, he glanced at his hands, fidgeting with them to find his body had been perfectly healed.