ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

——————

——————

"And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight.
But my hand's been broken one too many times."

——————

After waking up Historia and Eren and telling them to meet up with the others, I made a beeline for the weapons room in which my ODM gear was being held.

After collecting it, I went back into my room to get dressed into my full uniform and strap my ODM gear on. I opened up the door and made my way down to the common room.

Considering the current circumstances, I realised that I haven't even given myself time to process this entire situation.

Fuck it.

I walked downstairs and when I reached the door of the common room, I hesitated. Doors really do play a role in me rethinking my life choices.

I pushed the door open and closed it as I walked into the room.

Everyone was already there: Moblit, Hange, all the squad leaders, Levi and Erwin, everyone from the 104th and most importantly, Eren and Historia.

Before I could begin speaking, I was already bombarded with questions, (not) surprisingly all coming from a certain duo.

"Is it breakfast yet?"

"What unholy time d'you call this?"

"Are you here to read us a bedtime story or something?"

"Waking up at this time was not on the contract?"

Spluttered both Connie and Sasha. And before I could lecture them on social etiquette, Jean already beat me to it.

"Stop talking and let Y/N speak." He spoke, slapping the back of Connie's head. I sent him a nod as a way of thanking him and sat down on the seat besides Levi.

"Let me get straight to the point," I began, inhaling softly and turning to my father who gave me a nod to continue.

"The MP's are demanding we hand in Eren and Historia as soon as the sun rises. And obviously, we can't let that happen." I stated, a frown apparent on my face.

As soon as I said that however, everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"So, what do you suggest we do about it, Y/N?" My father questioned, looking me straight in the eyes. Of course he chooses now of all tines to test me.