13

When I finished writing my letter I had the whole house to myself and so I enjoyed it all. I had a spa day and watched some tv I even cooked. I checked the time, my husband should be home by now and he hasn't texted that he'll be home late. What could he be up to? Why do I even care? This is a good thing. I thought back to our last conversation about babies. I still couldn't believe that he brought it up. I mean really? I stood up off the couch pausing my show and went to the downstairs bathroom. I went to the mirror and looked at myself. Pulling up my shirt, I imagined what pregnancy would be like for me. Would I enjoy it? Having a little me around? I stare a bit longer and start to feel a little tear drop from my eyes, oh gosh don't cry Liana. I wipe it away as quickly as it came out. I pull my shirt back down and go back to the living room to find Sebastian there.

"Oh you're back. You're late though." I say going to sit next to him.

"Yeah someone came in last minute so I had to stay back. Sorry I didn't text." He says all while not looking at me for one single second what's up with him? Ugh whatever. I turn my show back on and focus on that whilst he looks through his phone. We're on completely different places right now, might as well be roommates.
Sebastian's POV
I looked over to Liana as she focused on her show. I feel bad. I feel bad because I've been lying to her. She doesn't know it but I have. The reason why I've been working late is actually because I've been with my therapist. We haven't even been married for that long and I'm already going to therapy because I know that the marriage is failing. And I wish I knew how to fix it. I love liana, with all of my heart she is the only women that I've ever wanted but I feel like her heart is in another place. I wish it wasn't but it is. Sometimes I still think that she's in love with Mason but that's crazy. Him? She wouldn't do that to me. Why else would she have married me if she wasn't in love with me? I thought back to my most recent therapy session, she had suggested that I try and be around more and also increase sexual intimacy. I tried both of those and still it didn't work, she wouldn't even let me go to the store with her and those things that she 'wanted to buy' she never did buy. I don't know why she can't be honest with me or open up to me.

Today, my therapist suggested that I try initiating a date night, to be more romantic and build on our intimacy, I don't know if she would actually even go for it. We haven't been on a date in ages, what we had at the start got worse as our marriage grew. I am still willing to try however. I'll try as much as I can.
❥❥❥❥❥❥