12

Liana POV

"Damn, Gray. You've got yourself a real catch, I wouldn't mind hitting that." I looked up to see a short guy staring down at my boobs just gazing at them. Jeez I should've worn a coat or something.

Mason stood up from the chair with his fists clenched, he was much taller and bigger than the guy so he looks very intimidating, it's honestly pretty hot.

"Mason leave it." No Mason don't. After all this icing out, it makes me smile.

"Chill bro, she's just a girl, who told her to dress lik-" Before the guy could respond Mason punched the guy in his face knocking him to the ground.

"Shit." I murmured. Two guards came over and 1 checked up on the guy whilst the other took Mason away. Dumb fucker. My dumb fucker though.

I put the phone back in it's place and stood up leaving the place. That was pretty damn sweet of him to do, I guess he still cares huh?
The Next Day
"So you're going back to Hollywood then?" I asked Blair.

"Yep, I have another project starting up, I'm gonna miss you but I will text and also call when I can. Feel free to spam me with any news ok!"

"Got it, I'm really gonna miss you bee."

"You remember bee? Gosh it's been like years since you've called me that."

"I know, remember how you got the name in the first place?"

"I got stung by a bee and ended up looking like a puffer fish for ages. It was horrifying."

"Give me a hug." She came over to me and gave me one last hug.

"I'll see you soon, ok?" I nodded and gave her one last squeeze.

"Bye bee."

"Bye pineapple head." I threw up a middle finger at her as she grabbed her stuff to leave. I'm actually alone again, great.

I took in a sigh as she walked to the door.

"Pineapple head come here." I rolled my eyes and went to the door. She bent down and picked up some letters on the floor I'm guessing Mason sent a letter. She turned to me and gave me the letter. "I'm not going to say anything or judge anymore, he's your business." I let out a nervous laugh and hugged her, whispering a soft thank you.

As she shut the door, I opened up the letter and stated to read it as I walked into the living room.
The letter
So apparently I'm not allowed to have any more visits for 2 weeks. Have yourself a very good day Liana even if it's with your husband.
From Mason

He always kept the letters short and sweet. He never gives me too much. Always leaves me guessing and wondering. One of these days, I will open up Mason Gray's mind. He is the only man worth chasing for me. I went back up into my bedroom, I need to write back to him. It's sad that I can't see him for 2 weeks but thankfully the prison was nice enough to let him still write. Mason is very attractive, it's hard to deny that even when I was semi hating him, I could never deny the fact that he was sexy. It was his eyes, his lips, his hands especially.

I pulled out the paper with a smile on my face because I was thinking back to our old memories I've probably revisited all of our memories at this point but it's because I miss him. I started to play cinnamon girl in my mind as I grabbed a pen to start writing.

I'll be counting down the days until I can see you again. Gosh, I love how protective you are. I know that my husband would never do that for me. It sucks but it's true. You still mean a lot to me. Maybe more than you'll ever know. See you in 2 weeks, hope they fly past quickly.
❥❥❥❥❥❥