31

The Next Day
I'm currently in Lennon's car again and I'm giving him his money.

"Ok, all of the moneys here. Pleasure doing business. Mason will be out of jail by tonight."

"That soon? Good. T-That's really good." I said looking down at my hands.

"Usually people seem more excited about this stuff." He said putting the money away.

"I am. I really am, it's just a bit complicated that's all."

"Well hope your life goes well with the guy. He'll be at the back of the prison, I say come in a car, ready to drive off ok?"

"Thanks for all of this."

"It's fine. Good luck." We'll need it...
. . . . .
When I got out of the car, I went back into the prison and waited for Mason.

"How'd it go?" I looked up to him with a smile. Butterflies were all over my stomach because I'm so nervous but excited for this night.

"It's on. Tonight. Airport hotels, then in the morning, flight." I made sure to not make the whole thing out in the open and obvious.

"Sounds like a plan."

"You'd know where to go right?" He nods.

"I'll be there in my car waiting."
. . . . .
When I got home that night, I started looking for tickets to buy. After I found some and paid a ridiculous price, I walked into my closet and started packing up the stuff I needed for the rest of my new life I guess. Sebastian had called, he's working overtime again, he said he could get home around 12 so I have enough time to leave the house and not be caught at least. I really hope that he is cheating on me so that he can have someone to go back to when I leave him. When I finished my packing, I grabbed a paper and pen and started writing a letter.

'Dear Sebastian, these few years have been nice, but I can't do this anymore. I don't feel loved anymore so I'm leaving. Sorry. I hope that find you a new person who will give you the love you deserve ok? Bye - your ex wife.'

Now I would leave the ring but this is actually a nice ring I could trade it for some good money at a pawn shop. I need all the stuff I can get. I zipped up my suitcases and grabbed any other stuff I may need and moved them into my car. After I'd moved everything into my car, I looked back at the life I was leaving behind for one last time. I'm gonna miss this place. I really am...
❥❥❥❥❥❥