39

"I mean, I wouldn't mind one. They're cute. What did I get you pregnant or something?" He laughs and when I don't laugh with him, he stops. I remove my head off his chest and feel tears starting to arise. I didn't expect to cry what the heck. I start to quickly wipe them away but they just keep on coming. I feel him hold me in his arms as I let my tears out. For a few minutes it's quiet, I let my emotions out and then I calm myself and down, turning to him.

"I took a test, back in Michigan. The day I met with Lennon, I went to the store, picked up some tests and there's a baby in me. I took 4. 4 and all positive. I don't know if it's yours or...I'm so so so sorry for dragging you into this Mason. I understand if you want to-"

"Shhh. Liana. When I said I love you, I meant it. I wouldn't have done any of these things if I didn't love you ok? We'll do a partnity test to see who's it is and even if it's Sebastian's, I will promise here and now to love the child as my own ok? It's you and me. You and me forever. I want this forever. And when I say that I mean it. I'm the one who came in you more than once, I'll take the responsibilities for it ok? Don't worry about a single thing. I love you endlessly Angel." A tear fell down my face and I hugged him. When we pulled apart, he wiped the tear away from my face.

"You are the best man I've ever met. I love you endlessly too. You are my everything. I will do everything I can to ensure we never get caught ok? Every few months or so we'll move. We can get in some travelling too it'll be a lot of work but it's worth it. For us. For our new family." His lips press onto mine and we kiss, it's like he's kissing away every little bad feeling and doubt. I hold his hand and gosh, I'm so happy. I love this man with every fibre in me and I know that he loves me just as much. When you believe, everything does work out. No matter how tricky the road may be, the end of the tunnel is so so worth it.
❥❥❥❥❥❥