34

When we reached Canada, we had to take a taxi to get around everywhere because you can't take your car with you to another place. Another thing that sucks is that I have to terminate my contract with the car dealership and get a new car here. I loved that car with everything but I also know that it was a present from Sebastian so it's a good thing. Getting rid of the old and starting afresh. And I'm talking in general and also about the baby. We're settled now, the plan is done so, that means that I have to tell him about the baby and tell my sister everything that's happened. Canada is the time of truthfulness...

But before we do that, I'm going to actually enjoy the day of no issues. I need to just have the calm before the storm. When we reached the house, there was a box waiting for us it was all of Mason's thing, phone, card and clothes he wore the day it had happened. We'd started to settle a bit into the new place and Sebastian had been calling a few times until it all just stopped. I decided to block his number after, I can't have any contact with my past. I have to focus on the now. The new.

I'm currently in the kitchen now making some pasta when I hear Mason. "I've sent the 20k already."

"I'm telling you, you didn't need to, seriously."

"I did. It's the least I could do for you. I'd give you the world and more love. It's what you deserve." He comes close to me and holds onto my waist, pushing my ass closer to his dick. His hard dick sorry.

"Your little friend is awake."

"Yeah, it's awake for you."

"Well, I'm just...I'm just so, so tired right now." I turn around to face him. I wanna get pay back for the other night.

"You don't have to even do a single thing." He starts leaving little kisses on my neck.

"You sound really tempting but nope." I push him away from me. "You have a thing called hands, they can do a lot." Memories of that picture...

He took a deep breath in. "When your ready, I'll be ready." He walks away and I smile to myself, a plan forming in my mind.
. . . . .
When I finished eating my pasta, I went back up to our room and started going through my closet and finally found it. My little peice of langerie!

 My little peice of langerie!

🤭🤭

When I put it on, it looked so...good on me. Now time to have a little bit of fun. I went down to go find Mason and saw him watching tv in the living room, he was eating some popcorn as he watched.

"Hi." I put my hand around his shoulder and kissed him on his cheek.

"Hi there." I walked around and sat on the couch next to him. When he saw me, his eyes widened a bit as he looked at what I was wearing.

"What's up with you?" I said taking a bit of his popcorn.

"You. D-Do you know not see what you're wearing angel?"

"I do see what I'm wearing, I looked in the mirror. Do you not like it or something?"

"I do, I most definitely do. I just, I wasn't expecting it."

"You're strange. And also hard. What?" I poked at his hard on and laughed.

"Forgive me but you look, really, really, really good in that."

"It's nothing special I just pulled it out of my closet. I'm feeling a bit hungry to be honest. I'll be back." I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Your ass jiggles when you move by the way!" I grabbed a banana from the kitchen and went back into the living room.

I unpeeled the banana and started eating it at first then I started to suck it a bit, pretending it was his cock to give him a little preview of what could happen.

"It's such a nice banana."

"You're unfair. You're really unfair liana."

"What am I doing?" I stood up and went to sit on his lap, slowly shifting on his already hard cock. This was gonna be a long night.
❥❥❥❥❥❥