15

Sebastian's POV

"So we went on the date and yeah I can say it went pretty good but then the baby subject came up." I'm in my therapy session right now and it's been a few days since the weird date.

"Tell me more about it."

"I mean, the only reason why I wanted to have a baby was because I thought it would fix the weird distance between us but no it did not work. Then she goes like yes I would like to have a baby and I didn't expect it so I start just acting confused. I thought it was because she felt she had to so I shut it down a bit then it turned into a thing so yeah. Now we're I guess trying for a kid."

"Do you want a child?"

"I wouldn't mind having one."

"Can I give you some advice here?" I nodded. "I think, you should try evolving and fixing this distance first before having a child. It's a big step and if that baby comes out and you aren't in a good and solid relationship, it's gonna be tricky."

"I know. It's just before she was very against the idea and now she's opening up to it so I don't want to shut it down incase she decides to go crazy on me." One thing I do hope is that she's not cheating on me.
Liana POV
"Hi Mason." I'm in the prison visiting Mason today and I know it's a bit risky right now because my husband should be getting home soon but I missed him. So I did.

"Hello. I didn't expect to see you so late."

"Well, I felt like I needed to see you. I realised 2 weeks had passed by. How are you?"

"I've been good Liana."

"So have I. It's good that you've been good. I recently went on a date with the husband. It was interesting, I didn't think I would get the chance to do something intimate like that with him. He's been so weird lately, he's been trying to be more invested in the marriage aspect of our life it's odd. It's nice though. It is. I also recently joined a book club. I decided to join because well I needed friends. I'm always complaining about how alone I am and yet I never engaged with the other people so yeah. Every few days, me and a couple of the wives meet to discuss books and gossip too." I smiled at him, how different would my life be if he was the husband?
"So Sophie, one of my new friends she thinks that her neighbour, Chloe is cheating on her husband with their pool boy. I mean I personally get it. I do, he's a very hot guy and her husband the poor guy doesn't notice it at all. Always going on business trips and what not. I saw those two being awfully touchy through the window. It's so nice to finally have a group of girlfriends. After high school everything changed."

"Why'd you drop out of law school?" He asked as he stared into my eyes, looking for an answer. I actually don't know. It was going good. It was. But then Sebastian, him and I were doing a whole relationship around the time, we were getting serious, promise rings were involved. He said that he would make enough money for the both of us and it was the comfort in his words that made me feel safe. He talked a lot about how he would be able to provide for the both of us and it convinced me. So I decided to stop. I regret it. I want a job again. I wish I kept it up, it was my dream. I wanted it to happen so bad but it's too late now.

"Husband." I bit my lip looking down.

"That was a dumb choice Liana." He stood up. "I wish that you'd found someone better. It's getting dark. You should head back home."

"I'll see you tomorrow." This fucker is a lot but for some reason, I can't give up on him.
❥❥❥❥❥❥