30

When I got home, I pulled out the 4 pregnancy tests, I have to make sure of course and went to the toilet to do the tests. Now I'm waiting to see if a baby's in me or not. What will actually happen if there's a baby in me though? I mean who knows if Mason actually wants a baby? I know Sebastian does but Mason... I'm getting him out of jail and I can't just expect him to take care of this. Fuck. I looked back at the test and crossed my fingers, please no.

I picked up the first test, my heart dropped a bit. It's fine, it's only one test after all. It's not definite. I put it on my lap and picked up the second, positive again. The next ones could potentially be negative though....I picked the 3rd and 4th ones up. Please please please say negative. Positive. Screw these tests. I put all of the tests back onto the table and went to sit on the couch. I picked up one of the pillows and screamed. I'm fucked. Who's baby is growing in me right now?

The thing is, I don't really mind having a baby, I'd love to have a little me moving around the timing though. I'm leaving Sebastian and going to start a new life with Mason. Does he want a baby? If the plan fails...oh gosh. I put the pillow back down and picked up all of the pregnancy tests and the boxes they came in. I have to make sure that Sebastian doesn't see these. I grabbed some tissues and wrapped it around the tests then I put it in the bin. I grabbed a few more tissues and put it on top to disguise it more. I'm not getting caught.

I came back to sit on the couch. Now, I'm not going to tell Sebastian who the father is, I'll just get a paternity test it's fine, they have paternity tests in Canada. Everything will work out, I'm sure of it. Now, I've gotta go get this money out of my account. I checked the time, it's 4 so I've still got a bit of time, these days Seb always comes home later, saying some excuse. I don't know if he's cheating on me or something, I really hope that he is to be honest. It would make me feel better about this whole situation. At least he has someone there with him right? I stood up, grabbed my key and bag and hopped back in my car. Time to make a little trip to the bank.
❥❥❥❥❥❥