9(mini 😏)

Mason's POV
"She wrote back." Mr Hawke said handing me over Liana's letter. When I wrote the letter, honestly I just said what came to mind, I wanted it to be as honest as possible, I didn't feel like putting up a nice smile over it. I took the letter and waited for him to leave before opening it up. This is gonna be good. (Sarcasm)
The letter
Thanks for writing back, I'm sorry too. I say that in every single letter but it's the truth. Now, I think I should address some things. Ok. I'm staying in contact, because I still care about you duh. Blair thought it'd be a good idea to see you so I was like what the heck ok. I don't regret it. My life could be better.But I mean at least I don't have to work, that's so much stress and my husband makes enough money for us. He's ok. I mean he's not you but he's good. You were good to me, I loved you though. Which is why I got the tattoo, do you like it? My 'lil husband' doesn't know about anything. I'd never tell him, he'd get upset. Also it's not technically a lie. It's our little secret. Do you still...have those pictures of me? What do you do with them?
From Liana
I felt my dick start to harden at the last comment. I know exactly what I do with those pictures. After seeing her the other day, seeing how she'd only gotten more beautiful and I remember how soft and sweet her lips tasted. I may hate what she did but there's no doubt about it, if she gave me the chance, I would savour each second and fuck her senseless. I thought about fucking her body again, making her mine and marking her sweet body. I know her. I know that she'd let me. I know she'd fall easily for me. In some of her letters she talked to me about how unsatisfied she is with how her husband fucks her. He apparently never does foreplay with her and it's always the same thing and they rarely actually have sex. He has such a gorgeous women right in his hands and he doesn't care about her? He doesn't appreciate her? I'd be 'appreciating' her every chance I got if I was him. I always asked myself why she's still with him but I think it's cause she might like it a bit. She might like him not paying a lot of attention because it gives her the perfect chance to talk to me, even send me pictures of her. Those pictures...

I look down and I'm already making my little friend grow and start to ache at the memory of her soft cunt. I still can't believe I know what a pussy feels like even though it's been 7 years. My imaginations brought me a lot of justice so far. I mean I could always do a conjugal visit with her...a whole private room for us, it wouldn't be too top notch but hey, it's still something. I'd get to explore and love every part of her body. I don't think she'd actually cheat on her husband though, I think I'm just a little bit of fun in her life. I'm there when her husband gets boring. She's basically treating me like her dirty little secret, but the thing is I don't really mind. Thankfully, Grayson - my roommate - is busy doing some illegal shit with his other friends so room is free.

I get under the sheets and pulled down the zipper of my pants. I pulled off my boxers and felt my dick spring up. My hands went under the thin sheets and my other free hand went under my pillow case to pull out the photos of her. I always kept them, just in case of any 'emergencies'. I pulled out the one where she was in her lingerie and I curled my hands around my dick and started to pump up my throbbing penis. I thought of the latest dream I had about her, I felt her boobs, that wet and needy pussy...how tight she felt around me. I wonder if she's touched her pretty little pussy to me? Let those fingers slip down whilst wishing it was me? Fuck. I moved my hands quicker, remembering how good her lips looked the other day, her warm mouth...those soft lips. I thrusted faster and pulled down the sheets, letting out a groan as I felt myself release onto her picture. A cute little present for her...don't you think?
❥❥❥❥❥❥