17

3 Months Later
It's been 3 months now and every single day of the 3 months I've come and visited Mason. We've talked, he did end up opening up to me. Everything with him is almost perfect but of course, you can only look you can't touch. Our emotional bond continues to grow and I couldn't be happier. So, my marriage is going alright. Sebastian is still trying to make our marriage go well, we've also started trying for a baby here and there. I made sure to still stay on the pill however. He doesn't know that but I owe it to him not to get pregnant after doing this whole double life. Me and Mason have kept each other pretty satisfied through these months. And he said that we can get a conjugal visit. Basically we can have sex. But it's not the best. It depends on if I'm ready to have an adventure like that in a weird room meant for sex. A guard also stands right outside which doesn't seem all that ideal to me. Today, I'm meeting Mason again and I'm waiting for him to come down. I started going to visit Mason whenever Sebastian went to work and if he wasn't then I had to be creative with the lies.

"Did you bring it? Please say yes, please." He asked as he sat down, an excited smile on his face. Yesterday, I brought up this place that was selling cakes and I realised that the prisoners can't get whatever food they want so I told him I would get it for him. He always loved red velvet and sweet stuff in general, I'm the opposite, I love spicy stuff and spicy food. I got him a whole red velvet cake though to be nice.

"Mr Hawke? Do you think you could pass this on for me?"

"You're a lucky man Gray."

"I know." As he said that, he did turned to look at me.
Mason POV
I didn't plan on opening up to Liana again but she'd come here every day, and little by little I knew that I couldn't keep on disappointing her by not at least trying. So I gave in, little by little, I let her into my heart and it's been a bit of a struggle not being close to her but we get through it. I like her more than I should. She's all I ever wanted and I was too worried about what negative things could happen to care. But now, I realised that it doesn't matter. What matters is that me and her work. I've been so alone for so long and the only person I ever loved still loves me so I'm ready for it all. Anything. I want all in.
Liana POV
"Enjoying the cake then?" I said looking at him eating the cake like a starved man.

"You don't know how nice it is to have outside food. This is extraordinary."

"I'm glad. I have to tell you something. I'm ready to do a conjugal visit." He dropped the fork and finished eating what was in his mouth shock written all over his face.

"Are you serious? No mind games no nothing?"

"I'm serious. No mind games no nothing."

"I'll deal with everything, don't worry. After I sort everything out I'll send you a letter. Thank you by the way. For the cake, well not only that but um, the whole 3 months of constantly showing up. Liana, you mean a lot to me. Always have. You're the only person who tried. And I cannot wait to show you how much you mean to me." His words. He can say anything to me and it all sounds beautiful because it comes from him. I love him. I love Mason Gray. Forever and Always, I love him.
❥❥❥❥❥❥

His Pretty Little Lie (Sequel)🔞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara