8

Julianna's POV
I abruptly woke up because I'd just had another wet dream, this time it had prison Mason. Fuck, he's just so...damn attractive. I remember how much bigger his hands had gotten and he was buffer than ever. I dreamed this time about him fingering me in my bed and I could feel that after that dream I was wet. Well shit. I looked over to Sebastian's side of the bed and of course he was gone. I rolled my eyes, though of course I'm not shocked. He's always stuck there, guess I'll have to go find another way to get rid of this sexual frustration that's rippling through me. I went to my dressing table and grabbed a vibrator. I always kept one because Sebastian is rarely home and also he never makes me really cum or even do foreplay. He did once, wasn't even that good. Mason had a talent for that though. I went into our bed and let the vibrator work it's magic.
. . . . .
I'd finished eating my breakfast and now I had to figure out what sort of 'interesting' thing I could do with my life. I could join a book club, I know that there are a lot of women here who are housewives with busy husbands. So at least I could relate to them there, or I could go talk to the neighbours.

"Oh Lianaaaaa." I pulled away from my thoughts and looked to Blair who was standing at the kitchen door frame with a letter in her hand.

"What? Those are for Seb right? Just leave it in the living room counter." She instead walked over to me and handed it to me. I looked down and saw Mason's name on it, it was from the prison? He replied... I looked up to Blair with a large smile plastered on my face. I could feel my blush growing already on me. He replied.

"What the heck happened yesterday?" She asked.

"Well. You were right, he gave me what we both wanted. I got rejected, I got over it, I have no idea what this is, I'm gonna throw it in the bin. It's useless. I don't care about that jerk." The true part about that was that I got rejected by Mason. The rest? Not so much. And I also missed out how I cried and used a police officer to my advantage, cause is that super necessary?

"Ok, well I hope this letter is breaking your heart more." She smiled sarcastically and left the room. I immediately teared the letter apart, what could he have said?
The letter
Hi, liana. I guess I'm writing back to, apologise? I know you left crying. Jeez. I suck at this but I guess that's what happens when you get sent to PRISON LIANA. You change.You are extremely dumb. I hope you know that, for 1 staying in contact with me. You know what I did. You're also dumb because, 2 you left you dream job FOR A MAN!? Who is he? Is he good to you at least? Shit. Anyways, you're also dumb for getting that tattoo. It's like you constantly want to remind yourself of what I caused. Ah, and also does your lil husband know about your trip to see me and about those letters you send? Let me just say, some of them...a married women should NOT be saying, and some of those pictures...lying is bad Liana. Really bad. You can decide to throw this letter in the trash but I took MY OWN TIME on this. Or not reply or whatever. Bye Liana. Do not come back to that place. Live your life.
From Mason.
I closed the letter, I didn't exactly expect that but he did reply. I do agree with him, I'm dumb but wouldn't I be dumber to have shown him who my actual husband is? If he knew he'd freak, maybe I want that though, maybe I want him to get all jealous and possessive like he did before. I can tell that a little bit of that Mason is still there. He's gotten so much hotter, I could stare at him forever, especially those hands. I literally couldn't stop thinking about it the whole car ride home, they were so big and muscly, the type that's hard to keep your eyes off and I just wanted them to touch me like they once did. I wonder if he still has those pictures. There was a time when I got so fed up of him not answering so I took a few pictures of me dressed up in some lingerie and I also dressed up in this outfit that really did my body justice and I printed them out and sent it to him. I thought it'd catch his attention, maybe he'd reply? But I got nothing neither did I get my pictures back. I never got any letters back either but now I know he's read and seen those pictures. It wouldn't hurt to write back...
❥❥❥❥❥❥