22(😏)

Each stroke was raw and rough. I loved it. Mason got his energy back up and I'm currently having it from the doggy style. We're both sweaty, hearts beating heavy and breaths going crazy fast. He's holding tightly onto my waist pulling my body into his lengthy cock.

"Who's cock do you prefer Liana?" He grunts as he thrusts into me. This was the roughest he's been with me. He's moving in me like he doesn't want to ever leave, like he wants to savour every moment.

"Yours."

"When you go home, and when your husband wants to fuck you, remember that he's nothing compared to what we have. You fucked another man three. different. times. Liana, you've been a busy little slut huh? But I bet that you've enjoyed being my good, little, slut." I moan in response, pushing myself deeper into him, I pull and tug at my nipples as I run after my orgasm.
Mason POV
"Liana Ash, I love you." I say with a final thrust and I feel her pussy start to spasm, she moves uncontrollably with my cock still in her. I start to cum at the same time, burying myself inside of her wet, pretty pussy until my balls are so empty it starts to ache. I stay for a moment, enjoying the moment of her warmth.

Slowly, I pull out of her seeing my cum oozing out of her her perfect form. Her legs are shaking and her body warn out, her knees give way as she falls onto the bed. I move to her side to hold her in my arms.

"You were amazing. Every little second of tonight, you were amazing. Thank you for giving me this." I say as I kiss her fragile form.

"I love you too Mason Gray." She whispers. "And I want to get you out of here."
❥❥❥❥❥❥