24

"Mason." I'm currently trying to find my panties because we're ready to leave and tell me why I can't find them? "Where did you put my panties?"

"No idea. I tossed them somewhere. But Liana it's fine, it's an empty room, it should be here somewhere."

"Start looking! I can't go home without them!"

"I meannnn you could."

"And have cum dripping all over me? No thanks."
5 minutes later
The stupid panties have disappeared and I could seriously kill this guy right now.

"Welp. Too bad. Have a good ride home!" He came in for a hug as I stood there scanning the room. How could they have just vanished!?

"I want to slap you."

"That's not very nice is it?" He pulled away from the hug. "I mean if I get slapped I could fall then break my head then our plan won't go through."

"Oh right, our plan. Don't move." I went to my bag and pulled out some random paper and a pen for him to write on. "Ok here, right down the names of the who escaped. I'm gonna do a bit of research."

"I have to ask, if the police, people who trained for this can't find these criminals and you think you can?"

"I can get anything I want. Plus girls have killer detective skills." He finished writing and handed the pen and paper back to me.

"You can get anything you want." I smiled and gave him a final kiss. His hand grabbed a hold of my ass and squeezed making me wince.

"You can't seem to keep these hands off of me. I'm still a married woman." I said showing the ring.

"You bring that up now? Interesting. That's an ugly ass ring by the way."

"Well if this plan works out maybe you can do better. Now come on, I've got a house to get back to."
. . . . .
I'd finally come home and I was wiped out and my legs were killing me. I shut the door and made my way over to the couch to relax a bit.

"Where have you been?" Getting my pussy pleasured and satisfied by my ex.

"Out with a friend. You know this."

"Well you took 3 hours. What did you guys do?" Fucked. And fucked. And fucked.

"Girl stuff."

"I made you dinner, I'll bring yours down, I hope you're still hungry." He said and went to the kitchen to bring my food to the living room.

"Oh thank you." He was making me food whilst I was out doing my ex, jeez liana you're awful. But this food is delicious. I should leave the cooking up to him seriously.

"Whilst you were out, I really missed you." He held my hand and started caressing it. I looked down and saw his hard on, not you too. I've already dealt with one guy I'm done for the day. If I did let this happen he'd notice something special missing...

"I'm really wiped out, today was really busy. Another time ok?"

"It's always like that." He scoffed and turned on the tv. Just another reminder of why I hate him.
❥❥❥❥❥❥