11

"I'm gonna go to the store, I might stay for a while so don't wait for me ok?" I told Sebastian as he sat on our bed, watching his show.

"Well I'm off work, why don't we go together."

"I'm doing a girl kind of shopping though, I'll be getting pads, tampons and also lingerie. Who knows how long that will take. Lingerie is just so hard for me to pick out, you do not want to come trust me. It'll be a surprise for you anyway." I pulled a smile when I saw his disappointed face. "Maybe next time baby."

"Yep. Maybe next time." He sounds so sad and here I am going to go see Mason.

I waved at him and walked out of the door trying to shake away the guilt I felt. It's fine. I'm fine. He'll be fine.
. . . . .
"You know one of these days your little husband is gonna catch you." Mason spoke as he sat down.

I picked the phone knowing that he's probably right.

"But he hasn't yet. I have to talk to you though."

"Didn't like my gift?"

"Intresting you bring that up. I almost got caught with it. You can't send me risky stuff like that I'm still married. If he caught me with it he'd go crazy. I still love him you know."

"All I'm hearing is that you didn't. You have a home and a life to get back to. So go back to it."

"I hate it when you talk like that." I smiled looking down. "I wish I had a Time Machine to go back to before."

"Well you don't have one. What happened happened liana. But I can't sit here and hear you talk about our past that I so desperately do not want to be reminded of ok?! Stop it with the pictures. You do know that before they get given to the prisoners, they look at them right? It's to make sure it's legal?" Oh. I was hurt by the other comments he had made but the one about the pictures?!

"Let's hope they thought I looked hot then." I smiled.

We had stayed silent for a bit and I wished to reach into his mind and just find out what he was thinking about.
Mason's POV
Maybe I was being a little too harsh but I'm sexually fucking frustrated and each day she comes in wearing an outfit that does far too good for her body and I just want to break the damn glass, bend her over and fuck her. But I know I can't. She's married. She has a whole life without me. She doesn't need me so why, why does she always come here seeking me out, trying so hard for me to open up to her like our other times? Could we ever go back to the old days? I don't think so. Liana was my first love and I know how desperately hard I tried to remove her from my memory after I realised she was never coming back to me. Now she's back and I have moved on. I know I have. I've had to force myself to never write back to her because I felt I'd fall for her again. It's not a bad thing but it's damaging. It's not an ideal situation either. I wish that she would just go back already because she's around me the more I feel like I'm going to fall for her. She's too pretty, too perfect to be here. Or to be in love with me.

"You're staring." She says interrupting me from my thoughts. I move my eyes away from her. Though she should be looking at me with nothing but disappointment, she looks at me with hope. I try shutting her down, little responses yet she never gives up huh? "You don't have to say anything back. I'm a shitty wife and a shitty person."

"You've got a shitty husband. It's a perfect match at least." She lets out a laugh, her laugh is still as pretty as I remember. She's so easy to love. I don't know how her husband could disregard her like that, but could I really ever say much? I'm doing the same thing to her now. I'm trying to shut her out.
❥❥❥❥❥❥