14

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I turned my attention to the abrupt question Sebastian had just asked. When was the last time he had ever taken me on a date? He has been acting really strange these past few days and I don't know why. It's nice but weird because I was so used to the coldness of our relationship and now he wants to try and improve...right when I started to see Mason.

"I'd love to." I have nothing else to do, I have to wait until I can go see Mason so why not. I want to be treated for once.
--------
The Next Day
We're currently driving to the surprise date and I wonder what he is in store for me. He actually looks pretty nice tonight, I look better though. I can already tell because he can't keep his eyes off of me. And because of that, as a thank you I'll stop thinking about Mason on this date. I'll let it just be the 2 of us...this is gonna be interesting.
--------
"Do you remember the first time we met?" Sebastian asked as he ate his food. 30 minutes into the date so far and it wasn't going too bad, really. Now he's brought up the topic of Mason.

"Yep, how could I forget."

"You know, it was love at first sight for me. I thought you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I still think that. I do however know that there was a lot more I could've done, to prove to you that I'm a good man. I could've for instance not laid the baby subject on so heavily."

"It's fine, really. I mean, I've thought about it too." I took a deep breath before saying what I was about to say. "It wouldn't...hurt to try at least." Shit. I can't believe the words actually came out of my mouth. After yesterday...I don't know. I mean I'm just so alone a lot of the time I need something to keep me the company. That's when the baby comes in the picture. I stared at him to see confusion on his face, I thought I would at least see a smile...

"Really? We don't have to. I know it's a lot." I thought it was what he wanted though. Whatever, this is a good thing.

"I mean yeah, we don't have to." I stared down at my food playing around with it to avoid any sort of conversation.

"Well I would like to. I didn't think that you wanted to liana that's all."

"So are we doing this or not?"

"It's up to you."

"If it happens, it happens."
❥❥❥❥❥❥