36(😏)

He drags me by the hair and takes me up to our bathroom leaving me a bit confused. He takes us to the big mirror that was above the sink and pulls off my rob tossing it to the side. In this large ass bathroom, there's two mirrors, one above the sink and one on the walls...this will be interesting.

"Maso-"

"Don't talk."

He pulls down his boxers and turns me around to his erection.

"I want you to use that pretty little mouth to use and make me feel good ok Angel?" I get on my knees and firstly curl my hand around his cock, then I open my mouth and close my lips around it.

I started by licking all the way up his length, then licking and sucking around his tip for a bit. He holds my hair up for me, then starts getting impatient with my light teasing. He starts to thrust me deeper onto his cock until it hits the back of my throat causing me to gag and for him to groan. I looked up at him seeing him with his head thrown back as he fucks my mouth into his cock causing tears to start forming at how rough he's being.

"Oh just look at you angel..." He said through a shaky breath and smiled down at my messy and vulnerable state as I took every inch of him.
Mason POV
The way she glides up and down my cock with ease, taking me like such a good little slut...she has no idea how much power she has over me. She could simply touch me and I'd melt under her touch. These past few days watching her tease me drove me fucking crazy, each moment I wanted to take her right there and then but when you let the tension rise the climax is so worth it. She's taking me so well right now like how a vacuum sucks anything in its way and I'm enjoying each second.

"Look at the mirror." She turns her teary eyes over to the mirror to see herself. She starts sucking harder, grabbing a hold of my balls and in seconds I'm erupting in her sticky warm mouth. She pulls me out and swallows, staring up at me. My hand is still gripped onto her hair and I pull her up off her knees to start kissing those beautiful lips. I let go off her hair and grip the back of her throat holding her close to me.
Liana POV
Our tongues practically devour each other in the passionate and steamy kiss. I'm so wet right now I could probably make a little mini lake. His hands are gripped on my throat and he's claiming my mouth, what's his, our naked bodies are so close right now and I can feel my nipples starting to harden because of how close we both were right now. He bit at my lip as his hand playfully squeezed my ass, we were both consuming each other and I was loving every little second of it. He moved me towards the wall, my skin made contact with the cold material and it makes feel a bit alive again, I've never experienced any good sex like this. A moan escapes into the kiss when I feel his finger entering my wet pussy. He pulls away from the kiss as he continues to move his finger around my folds gathering some of my wetness.

"You are so incredibly wet right now Angel wow. I think we've officially reached a new level of wetness for you." He removes his finger and brings it up to me. I don't wait for any instructions and immediately suck my juices off his finger. "You look like you've been such a busy little whore and I haven't even entered this needy pussy yet." I turn back to look at the mirror, my hair is gone all messy, my eyes look puffy and my lips looks like they've been getting some action but I didn't care. I never care about how I look with him, I know that he'll love me regardless. He holds such power in his eyes...it makes you feel like it's only you and him. And no one else. I feel his finger rub around my clit, "I think it's time I treat you now." He whispers in my ear.
❥❥❥❥❥❥