21(😏)

"You have no idea how many days and nights I spent thinking about this precious little pussy. The amount of days I spent trying to get rid of the feeling. Thank you for sharing this with me Angel." He says as he kisses me. "If it's too much, tell me ok?" I nod.

He lines himself with my entrance and I gasp when I feel him entering me. I feel him stretching me already and it's just his tip. He moves in thrust by thrust. His movements are slow and sensual. He leaves kisses on my neck and lips as his length reaches deeper in me. It's so early but I already want to cum.

"You feel so tight and oh fuck so fucking good." He grunts out. He comes closer to me and take one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking, nibbling as I bite my lip to not let out a loud moan. Fuck he's so good at this...
Mason POV
I want to stay here forever. She feels so warm, like a home I don't ever want to leave. Her pussy clenches around me with every movement and I'm already close to bursting into her but I can't. Her little whimpers and moans as I get deeper into her body and suck on her nipples is too much. Her body's fucking perfect. She's fucking perfect. I missed the feeling of being inside her.

"F-faster. Go faster." Having her so dependent on my touch drives me. Instead of listening to her, I go slower and let go of my hold on her boobs. It's fun teasing her, seeing her annoyed face, hearing those little whimpers she makes...fuck.

"Please Mason. I'm begging you. I need you." Hearing her begging...hearing her be so fucking needy and desperate...how could anyone ever say no? I quickened my pace, getting faster and slamming into her with every thrust.
Liana POV
"Should I pull out?" He asks as his balls slap against my ass. My body tingles at each thrust my orgasm is so so close. I nod again and again I don't care right now about any sort of consequences I'm thirsty for this orgasm.

Every inch of my body is on fire and like fireworks I explode my orgasm escapes through me leaving me a gasping and shaking mess. In seconds, I feel his sticky release going deep inside me. He doesn't leave until all his cum is in me then he collapses next to me.

Immediately his hands wrap around me as we both catch our breaths.

"You're on birth control...right?"

"Yes. Thankfully." When I catch my breath, I stand and look at him, ready to go again.

"Go ahead." I move closer to his stiffened cock and put my hands on his abs to steady myself in position. I grip onto his cock, guiding it into me.

Our gazes meet and I can feel us becoming one. I've never had this type of feeling or experience with anyone. No one at all. It was beautiful being this raw with him. I...I love him.

I take all of him in me and start to ride him moving back and forth trying to get to each spot. My boobs start moving in a motion with me and my hands feel his abs. I realise something, when Mason looks at me, it makes me forget about everything. I'm willing to do anything for him. He makes me feel like I'm still his everything. I love it.

I hear my phone start to ring and Mason picks it up a smile on his face as he hands it to me what the heck is he thinking? I look at who's calling and my face drops. Sebastian.

"Pick it up. Don't want him getting suspicious." I don't know why I do this but I pick it up.

"H-hello."

"Hi, where are you?"

"Meeting one o-" I move the phone away and stopped talking because Mason is touching my clit. "What are you doing?!"

"Having fun. Don't leave hubby waiting."

"Hello?" Sebastian said.

"I'm meeting my friend." I swallowed wishing he called at any other time of the day.

"When will you be home."

"S-soon. Shit." I bite my lips trying to control my moans.

"Are you ok?"

"Yep. Look my friend is go...going through a lot. Be home soon. Bye." I dropped my phone on the floor feeling needy. I started grinding faster and faster as he played and teased my clit and we both came again, our moans filling the room. Fuck my pussy's never been treated this good...
❥❥❥❥❥❥