28(😏)

Mason POV
What I said was true, she's all I ever think about and I really fucking hope we make it out of here. I want to experience waking up to her every morning, I wanna build a family with this woman, I wanna give her the world because she gave me her heart. Something so special, she tried with me and she gave me her heart so I want to give her the world. She deserves it; she deserves everything good in this life.I wanna give her pleasure each day we're together.

Her ass moves in rhythm with my movements and those little whimpers she makes...she has no idea how fucking sexy and addictive she is to me.

"Go faster!" I listen to her words and drill faster into her, her moans get louder I think the officer probably heard us.

"Do you like being fucked roughly love?" I say, I'm feeling playful. I slow my movements down a bit and watch as she starts to fuck herself onto me instead. "That's a good girl." I squeezed her ass and went back to ramming into her. Her pussy clenches around my cock before it starts to spasm, her thighs begin shaking, her breath hitches and a loud cry leaves her. I can feel my cum being milked out of me and entering her pretty cunt.

I pull my cock out of her giving her ass one final slap and we both collapse onto the bed. We turn to each other and I hold her close to my chest and kiss her forehead. Our sweaty skin holds us close, she looks so tired as she rests in my arms.

I wish we could stay together forever, that this wasn't just temporary. "I love you Liana. You do so much for other people you know, you always try and give to them what they never gave you, even though it kills you a little bit each time. I hate how you destroy yourself for other people. I love every part of you that you hate, that other people don't see, or that people don't appreciate. Thank you for staying love..."

"You were my first real love, you're special to me Mason, so so special. That's why I fought for us. I want this forever ok? Promise me forever, no matter what happens, just promise me that?" I nod. She's the only person I've ever loved, the only person I truly opened up to. I'll do anything to protect her, to put a smile on her face.

"I promise, we're forever."
❥❥❥❥❥❥